To Trump Supporters: Is Trump EVER wrong?

Obama was wrong on a few things in my opinion. I don't trust anyone who agrees with a president 100 percent of the time. There is something inherently wrong if you're a duplicate of someone else

Image for post To Trump Supporters: Is Trump EVER wrong?
TomboyJanets avatar Religion
7 20

I disagree with the favorable attitude he has towards "enhanced interrogation" or "torture" as he carelessly called it when referring to it recently.

Of course! But nothing so severe to cause legions of people to freak out, require safe rooms with puppies and bubbles, raucous demonstrations or media lies.

I saw a group of people on the news being asked if they were still Trump supporters at this point.
One of them said "I would follow him off a cliff."
I guess that answers your question with "It doesn't matter"

I can only hope this person doesn't represent the bunch of them.

Neither am I Carla.
But we both know people who fit my description... <s>

Everyone is. His biggest problem is the way he says things. He's so blunt with his words and Liberals are so sensitive that they're insulted by anything that isn't politically correct.

@JerryHendrickson Everyone is. His biggest problem is the way he says things. He's so blunt with his words and Liberals are so...

I think you're right Jerry. I heard someone put it something like this -

Trump supporters take him seriously, but not literally.
Anti-Trumpers take him literally but not seriously.

@2503420

Thats the problem. They are so ill informed, they believe hin most of the time.
They think he is right.
Scarey
That makes me a crybaby snowflake.
Rather be this than that

@2503439

Thats what we likely are gonna get if the house and senate dont grow some

To all the Trump haters, is Trump ever right?

@2503508

I'm a Trump supporter and I am liking what I am seeing so far.

@JustJimColo To all the Trump haters, is Trump ever right?

I agree with tiffs approximation. 20% of the time. Generous

@Carla I agree with tiffs approximation. 20% of the time. Generous

There is a big difference between supporting, and continuing to support someone and agreeing with them 100% of the time. Didn't it seem like Obama supporters supported him 100% of the time?
I think Trump supporters support the direction Trump is leading the Country, not necessarily ever word he speaks. We don't follow his every tweet. (We'll leave that to the left <s>) Most of us have jobs and lives away from politics.

Anonymous