+13

A moment of patience in a moment of anger saves a thousand moments of regret.- Unknown

😒🎀I needed this quote a few weeks ago when I got mad at work🎀😒

Image for post A moment of patience in a moment of anger saves a thousand moments of regret.- Unknown
Lil_Princesss avatar Jokes & Humour
9 7
@2503926

omg smilie It sure would help a lot

Sometimes anger makes us say things that are really hard to take back. We have to realize that we're only human and so are other people

I wish a recording of those words would play in my brain every time I get pissed off.

@JerryHendrickson I wish a recording of those words would play in my brain every time I get pissed off.

Same here my friend.

I got warned not to take a meeting personal because it wasn't directed at me but my coworker. Well when the meeting happened it didn't bother her a bit but it hit me hard because I felt like it was direct solely at me and not her. I take pride in my work and when he said equipment training sucked I took it personally and blew up. I forgot all about the warning.

@JerryHendrickson My moods are like a roller coaster ride and play a big factor in how I react to things.

I am slowly getting my roller coaster ride under control its been pretty rocky since the end of 2012.