-13

Pedophilia is ALWAYS wrong

TomboyJanets avatar People & Celebrities
9 29

LOOK everyone!! MY BAIT WORKED!!! HAHAHA!! OH MY GOD I GOT MY TROLLS TO AGREE WITH PEDOPHILIA!! You heard it here folks conservatives support pedophilia! At least the ones who are stalking me do! I can not believe how easy it is to bait these trolls! This entire post was made so they would disagree with it!!

@TomboyJanet LOOK everyone!! MY BAIT WORKED!!! HAHAHA!! OH MY GOD I GOT MY TROLLS TO AGREE WITH PEDOPHILIA!! You heard it here...

Since you don't know who's trolling you, the idea that it's conservatives is an assumption rather than a fact. It could just as easily be someone trying to manipulate you to hate conservatives.

Wait for it...

@2504190

Oh I'm just waiting for 26-29 people to disagree with this statement. It'll look hilarious trust me

@2504195

If you mess with me I'm gonna screwwwww and FUUUUCK with you! Two can play at this game! And hey! If they don't attack it, I get to be right more percentage of the time on my profile. It's a win win for me now. Check Mate

@2504208

Yeah there is something seriously wrong with him, like I think he's a sociopath or something similar. The funny thing is is that he acts SOOO flamboyantly gay! Like he paints his nails he wear pearls. It makes me wonder if he was planted there to say those statements so they could say "See gays support pedophilia" But that's giving people too much credit

@2504216

also when people around him talk serious politics he remains silent. It shows me he's all fury no substance. Plus I'm sure anyone could kick his ass in a REAL debate. But he will only choose to debate college students. I wonder why.... That's a tactic used by Ray Comfort as well

I knew we were dealing with some very sick people on this site, but their advocating PEDOPHILIA is just unbelievable. Evidently they are involved in such activity.

As far as that Milo character is concerned, what can you expect from a Steve Bannon cohort. Two of kind, and just think Bannon has President Trump's ear. Every American should be very concerned about what's happening in the White House. PEDOPHILIA in the White House, who knows?

@StarzAbove I knew we were dealing with some very sick people on this site, but their advocating PEDOPHILIA is just...

I dont know who advocates what, but tiff is right about new people thinking twice about coming here

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +1Reply
@Carla I dont know who advocates what, but tiff is right about new people thinking twice about coming here

I doubt many people would read our comments before creating an account, but I may be wrong. It's once they get here, then they leave ASAP. Can't blame them either.

Again 64%.
Do these peopke seriously think some numbers on your profile is going to discredit you, as a member, of this site??

Sweetheart, you have attracted a following.....

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +1Reply
@2504454

I believe she does just that

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +1Reply
@2504489

I hope they are smarter than that.

I hope they read what is written before having an opinion about the people here

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +1Reply
@2504496

You are right.
Whoever is playing this little game, is a creep.
How twisted to stalk someone?
Typical trash......

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +1Reply

I'd be very disturbed if it wasn't always...

Anyone agreeing with pedophilia, guess it would be OK if their son was attacked by one of these freaks...just saying.

@2525631

Good point. There are still places in the world today were old men marring young girls is actually encouraged.

That's one reason I dislike absolutes and moral judgments. Personally I think it is very inappropriate to introduce sexuality to young children but it seems not all of the world agrees. Even in the bible there are passages that in Exodus, Numbers, Judges and Deuteronomy where god commands his people to kill all the adult women and take the children "unto yourselves".

There is no grey area here. Pedophilia as meaning a young child and an adult. I would not consider 2 consenting 17 year olds pedophiles.

Anonymous