-18

Calling for presidential assassination is treasonous even if you don't agree with them because it goes against the American system and is just plain barbaric.

I said it when Obama was president to the people who were talking about it, and now I'm saying it again for Trump because It's only fair. I don't flip flop my views like Trump did on the electoral college when it helped him.

You don't get to say it for one president and not for another. So I call on fellow Trump haters, to stop posting things like that girl did or whatever it was. This doesn't help us. We know you're mad. I know you're mad to the most possible level mad can be at a president. But we can't fight injustice by destroying democracy. We have to change the system instead. WE have to fight with policy, and legality. We're not the gun nuts! We're not the civilian militias that want to overthrow the government through force and violence. Remember? that was the other party. That was Clive Butthead and his barnyard pals. We are not Bundy, we are not Zimmerman. Don't stoop to that level! I know it's hard and no matter what you say they just don't seem to get how bad this presidential choice was, and it's really frustrating when people call all news that disagrees with them fake so they can cop out of accountability. But don't give them more of a ledge to stand on. They wont listen to us if we talk like that. Keep a level head. Win this war with logic not violence. Like Honest Abe said, "Right Makes Might". You got the truth in your corner. Don't blow this one!

Image for post Calling for presidential assassination is treasonous even if you don't agree with them because it goes against the American system and is just plain barbaric.
TomboyJanets avatar People & Celebrities
8 24

I was very worried that someone would assassinate President Obama. There were so many racists and bigots spouting threats each day. Fortunately that didn't happen. And I feel the same way with President Trump. I think he's unfit to be president, I don't like him at all, I disagree with everything he's doing, but he was elected president, and we can voice our opinions all we want, but when it comes to murdering someone, that's a whole new ballgame. And it should never happen, especially in the United States of America to an American president.

A long time ago a certain Sodahead poster implied that he wanted to see president Obama slain. I called it treasonous. I called it insanity. I called it against the American system. I can't just double back on this.

also that does not apply to Putin

You are right, janet.

Just hope that the people on the hill, open their collective eyes, and stop the madness

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply
@2504424

And he brought it all on himself. He has spouted hate since day one.

@2504506

That's true, their beloved Reagan was shot, and so was Ford. And of course Kennedy was killed. We live in a violent society where some don't give a second thought to shooting someone. I would suggest to Trump he better be more careful with what he's saying. The more he messes up our country the more danger he will be in. More than most presidents.

It looks like most people want the president dead and the proof is in the agreement bar!

@TomboyJanet It looks like most people want the president dead and the proof is in the agreement bar!

Not at all Janet. I think the overwhelming number of people would have agreed with your initial statement. It was the long narrative slamming those on the right that you added, that I think most people disagree with.

@JustJimColo Not at all Janet. I think the overwhelming number of people would have agreed with your initial statement. It was...

I think it's just the same troll that's been anon disagreeing with EVERY liberal 17-29 times over each. I posted this with the knowledge that they would do that to lure them into disagreeing with a no shit statement

@TomboyJanet I think it's just the same troll that's been anon disagreeing with EVERY liberal 17-29 times over each. I posted...

Well, I don't know much about trolls and I don't even read any posting by someone claiming to be anon.
I think you would have gotten a different result without adding the long narrative.
Your long narrative was like the self licking ice cream cone. You put up a statement that logically 99% of rational people would have agreed with. (I would have, until I read the additional narrative) You write a narrative that has nothing to do with the initial post. Now you are claiming people are disagreeing with a "no shit statement", when they are actually disagreeing with what many considered a BS narrative.
You tried to bait people Janet, and they didn't buy it.

@JustJimColo Well, I don't know much about trolls and I don't even read any posting by someone claiming to be anon. I think you...

Considering that Nobody disagreed without being an anon pussy, I'd say it is just those people. I posted another statement that JUST SAID Pedophilia is ALWAYS wrong with nothing more, and 21 disagrees 7 agrees all disagrees anon pussies. Baited hook line sinker. Game. Set. Match. Janet wins trolls lose

@TomboyJanet Considering that Nobody disagreed without being an anon pussy, I'd say it is just those people. I posted another...

LOL.... If you say so..... I didn't see where there were agree or disagree numbers. (Have never looked)
It's the Internet Janet. Nobody wins and nobody loses. Don't bother trying to "keep score". Just say what you want to say, and don't worry about numbers, real or not real. In the larger scheme of things, it really doesn't matter.

@JustJimColo LOL.... If you say so..... I didn't see where there were agree or disagree numbers. (Have never looked) It's the...

I know but If you mess with me I'm gonna have sooo much fun with you that I feel like a goddess (which is the only way to describe how I feel now)

also if you press show numbers it will tell you

@2504508

At least I know I'm a good person because murderers and Pedos hate me. So I must be good.

I posted a link to my reverse trolling on Deviant art and someone actually felt bad for the troll. Basically I just backed over an irritating mosquito with a monster truck.

The other party is not gun nuts and civilian militias that want to overthrow the government. Both parties have their loonies.

How can you be at 68% disagreement with this post?

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +1Reply
@Carla How can you be at 68% disagreement with this post?

The 68% disagreement doesn't come from the one sentence post Carla. It come from the page long narrative slamming everyone on the right.

Yes, it sickens me. It did with our last president in particular, because I wasn't aware until spending time on the internet that SO many people would go along with such an egregious idea.

It sickens me especially, when people who share some of my own views espouse such a very wrong sentiment.

Anonymous