+2

Presidents Kennedy, Reagan, Bush, Bush Jr, Obama, and Trump have all been compared to Hitler. WTF is wrong with people? Does anyone ever stop to think of how insulting this is to Jews? None of these men have ever done anything remotely similar.

If they don't like someone, that person is automatically Hitler? You just should not ever go there; it's over the line.

Image for post Presidents Kennedy, Reagan, Bush, Bush Jr, Obama, and Trump have all been compared to Hitler. WTF is wrong with people? Does anyone ever stop to think of how insulting this is to Jews? None of these men have ever done anything remotely similar.
JerryHendricksons avatar Politics
3 21
The voters have decided that JerryHendrickson is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Hitler, castro, stalin, putin, etc. All authoritarian leaders.

One of the first steps to gain total control was to discredit the media.
Calling them the enemy of the people.
Called for their distruction, one by one.
Until the only media left, was controlled by them.

Not one of your examples, but trump, ever did that. Nor did they allow politics into the nsa (bannon).

Saying everything against him is rigged. Nothing is his fault.
He is a narccissist, plain,and simple.

That is where the comparison comes from.

Open your eyes
Or keep them closed

Carlas avatar Carla Disagree +4Reply
@Carla Hitler, castro, stalin, putin, etc. All authoritarian leaders. One of the first steps to gain total control was to...

Carla.... I have to disagree with you. Those people did not discredit the media. They "controlled" it. Big difference.

@JustJimColo Carla.... I have to disagree with you. Those people did not discredit the media. They "controlled" it. Big difference.

First came the discrediting, then the controling.

It has only been a month
It is a wait and see thing
I hope we are smarter than that

Carlas avatar Carla Disagree +2Reply
@Carla First came the discrediting, then the controling. It has only been a month It is a wait and see thing I hope we...

Carla, If we were "smarter than that", we wouldn't have lost control over our government 60 years ago.

Elected officials are rarely "representatives". In fact, they are generally not even really the peoples choices anymore. They are selected by the party heads. (Kind of like the "House of Lords")

There you go. Hitler huh? Talk about having closed eyes. It's among the most stupid things I've ever heard and you just said it. I've been discrediting the media for 20 years; they say what their sponsors want them to say. You trust the media?!? MY eyes are closed? Get real.

Calm down Jer... It's a good post...

@Sukiesnow Calm down Jer... It's a good post...

The "Open your eyes, Or keep them closed " comment pissed me off a bit. She like: Yeah, all except for Trump; He's Hitler. Jeesh.

I don't say Trump IS as bad as hitler but is sowing similar seeds

@TomboyJanet I don't say Trump IS as bad as hitler but is sowing similar seeds

By telling the truth about the media? We ALL know that the media is bullshit.

Most of the people who compare others to Hitler have no clue what they are talking about. "Hitler" is a buzz word for the ignorant to just throw out there when they have lost an argument.

@JustJimColo Most of the people who compare others to Hitler have no clue what they are talking about. "Hitler" is a buzz word...

I Will continue to use authoritarian.
That is what he admires
I believe that is what he wishes to become

Carlas avatar Carla Disagree 0Reply
@2504439

You didnt even have to say a word...

Carlas avatar Carla Disagree +1Reply
@2504439

You're all out of your minds.

Those who accuse Trump of being like Hitler have a decided blindness to their own side who really are the ones who are trying to shut up any voice that isn't in lockstep with their ideals. Just look at the Berkelyites who allowed paid antagonists to due the dirty work of burning and destroying of the buildings.
True protesters should disavow these uniformed, paid destroyers who just use the name of the protesters for their own agenda.

@ozzyboy Those who accuse Trump of being like Hitler have a decided blindness to their own side who really are the ones who...

Hmmmmm
Did anyone admit to being paid to do that?? I have have found is right wing reporting regarding that.

Im not trying to shut down anyone.
Except trump
Before he shuts us down

Carlas avatar Carla Disagree +1Reply
@Carla Hmmmmm Did anyone admit to being paid to do that?? I have have found is right wing reporting regarding that. Im...

You might want to look up Indivisible and Organizing For America and the networks that are using children for Trump attacks. They all stink of facist behavior. Like I said, you have decided to be blind to not know what is happening to America through Soros, a globalist, funds. It is his idea to destroy the independence of America so he can rule the world. It is so plain yet so many refuse to see the truth.

Anonymous