-8

Hey fellow amiriters. Where are our new taxcuts? Where is our newer and better health plan? Where are the newer and better trade deals?

Seems trashing the environment.
Banning muslims
And deporting hispanics is his thing

When he came in, crime rates were down. Illegal immigration....down.
Obama deported enough illegals to be called the deporting president.

Unemploment taking a dive
Gdp rising
Wonder how long it will take before either the right discovers the con or he implodes.
He says he inherited a mess, a MESS.
Wonder how he could have coped 8 years ago.

Image for post Hey fellow amiriters. Where are our new taxcuts? Where is our newer and better health plan? Where are the newer and better trade deals?
Carlas avatar Language
6 56
The voters have decided that Carla is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

He's too busy taking on the evils of political dissent.

@2504559

Well, Trump said just an hour ago that the tax plan is ready bit won't be presented until after Obamacare repeal.

@2504804

I admit I'm a bit concerned over weak kneed republicans. Legislation should be a slam dunk. The Obamacare repeal should have been ready to pull out of drawer somewhere.

@2505207

That's pretty much exactly what I said. I appreciate your agreement.

@2505192

There you go
Isolationism at its best

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply

Nothing is gonna happen. He's too busy tweeting against those who are disagreeing with him. Today it seems to be George Will. A Fox contributor, who because of Trump, Pulitzer Prize winner is no longer affiliated with Fox Noise.

He will continue going to Florida every weekend to play golf....oh by the way does anyone remember how much he dissed Obama for playing golf, guess it's OK now that's it's him. $3 million dollars spent on his travels to Florida every weekend, that's a great way to spend taxpayer's money....NOT!!!

The president is in serious trouble and he knows it. The wall won't be built, ObamaCare won't be repealed, the only ones getting a tax cut will be big businesses....the rich get richer, the poor get poorer.

He's all talk, evidently he loves to hear himself talk nonsense.

@2504528

If you don't have the money you don't deserve to live! that's his plan

@2504543

Yes i am afraid so

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply
@2505316

So......it wasnt okay for obama? I just read a very long article about gitmo and why it has been so difficult to close.

I take it from your tone that you would like to see it close.
Obama got the number of detainees down significantly.

Also by how i read your comment,
Since obama didnt get it closed, its okay for trump to keep it open and fill it back up.
Hmmmmmmm

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +1Reply
@2505326

Asinine, disappointment in me.
I dont make such comments about you.

I took it that way because you so easily condemn obama for his inability to close it, but none of trump when he wants to keep it open.

Thats all
I wont be personally insulted by you again.
I will no longer debate with you.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply
@2505209

That would be a lot more difficult if Obama had kept his promise and closed it.

@2504923

President Obama tried for years to close it, but Congress would not approve it. So don't blame Obama.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="YouTube video thumbnailameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

@2505564

That's exactly what I said. He tried many times to close it but the Republicans outvoted him. And I did NOT demand a list of Trump's accomplishments since there aren't any.

I pointed out the facts, take it or leave it. Makes no difference to me.

@2505590

Well they did it, and you know it. They were called the Party of No because from Day One of his presidency their main goal was to keep him form accomplishing anything.

No, I didn't forget, that's why they hate ACA so much, because that's the one GOOD thing among many others that he did for the good of the country.

@2505625

You know darn well they stopped him, so don't throw that BS around to me, I'm not buying it.

@Maze Yes.

He said alot
He said nothing

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply
@Carla He said alot He said nothing

"I want the American people to know that our budget will reflect their priorities. We'll be directing all our departments and agencies to protect every last American and every last tax dollar. No more wasted money, we're going to be spending the money in a very very careful manner. Our moral duty to the taxpayer requires us to make our government leaner and more accountable. We must do a lot more with less, stop the improper payments and abuses, negotiate better prices and look for every last dollar of saving."

That says a lot to me.

@Maze "I want the American people to know that our budget will reflect their priorities. We'll be directing all our...

He did the same thing during his election.
He mention boeing and planes and militaty things. And nany, many more??
What many, many more?

If he can cut the debt while increasing our military, building a wall, building detention camps, holding deportation hearings, increasing the border control by 10k employees, rebuild our infrastructure,, cut business taxes big league, your taxes, big league. Not cut social security and medicare.

I think it doesnt compute

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +1Reply
@Carla He did the same thing during his election. He mention boeing and planes and militaty things. And nany, many...

He's cutting waste and directing resources where they're needed. Incidentally, he doesn't have to build detention facilities, that was done under Obama.

FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS: Locations and Executive Orders
December 7th, 2010

There over 800 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards, but they are mostly empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States and all it would take is a presidential signature on a proclamation and the attorney general’s signature on a warrant to which a list of names is attached.
http://www.altnews.info/fema-concentration-camps/

@Maze He's cutting waste and directing resources where they're needed. Incidentally, he doesn't have to build detention...

Okay,
You grasped onto the camps.
What of the rest?
Still doesnt compute, maze.
Anyway............i hope he can do magic, too

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply
Anonymous