How would YOU react if Trump's administration repealed federal marijuana laws and left its regulation up to individual states?

Depending on your state government's policy towards marijuana, it might still be illegal where you live, but marijuana laws would be decided by your state instead of the federal government. Would you support that, or would you oppose it?

Image for post How would YOU react if Trump's administration repealed federal marijuana laws and left its regulation up to individual states?
83% I'd support that 0% I'd oppose that 17% Other
Mazes avatar Law
2 14
@2504635

I'd be in favor of it. I think having it illegal is a waste of resources, especially since it's already available to anyone who wants it. Trudeau promised to legalize it in early 2016, then early 2017... I think he's hoping pot heads will just forget about his promise if he waits long enough.

@2504649

Yeah, that promise was part of what got him elected, I think it's incumbent upon him to follow through with it.

That would be like his one good thing. Like when Bush wanted to go to mars I was like yeah lets go

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet I'd support that +2Reply
@TomboyJanet That would be like his one good thing. Like when Bush wanted to go to mars I was like yeah lets go

Were you high when you wanted to go to Mars with Bush?

[Sorry Janet, I couldn't resist]

@2504692

Hi Maze, let me copy what I wrote earlier -
"I think I would have to turn in my Goody Two Shoes Membership Card and support repeal of federal marijuana laws."

[I knew once I busted Janet's chops, I needed to weigh in.]

I think I would have to turn in my Goody Two Shoes Membership Card and support repeal of federal marijuana laws.

I don't think it matters much, the states are doing what they want anyway. PA legalized medical mj and now pretty much everyone has a medical issue.

Anonymous