StarzAboves avatar Jokes & Humour
15 88

I have one too! It's pretty nice, although I should use it more than I do. Be careful! swt smilie

@2505006

I've seen it on Shark Tank and have been debating for a couple of months about whether I would use it or not.....if not, I'll put it in the garage sale. lol

@2505009

lol That's so funny. I had a treadmill at one time, it was great for awhile, then I was hanging my clothes on it. Finally sold it to a neighbor. lol

I think anything that captures a persons imagination and gets them moving these days is a good thing, especially if it's fun. Even if you lose interest it could be a stepping stone to something else. Well done for giving it a go :)

@2505131

I used to love skateboarding and would have tried stair rails once, but now it'd be too easy to hurt myself permanently. The water is soft lol :)

@JustJimColo This was the skateboard that came out when I was a kid. 99 cents.

99c ? wow I think more like $99 now... although you could lash out and buy this one... made of gold for $15,000 biggrin smilie

@OzSurfer 99c ? wow I think more like $99 now... although you could lash out and buy this one... made of gold for $15,000...

Those metal roller skate wheels on a 4" wide piece of wood were a death trap. Some of us made our own out of old skates. Went through a lot of band-aids and iodine back then.

@JustJimColo My son is into mountain boarding. Those are quite the toy.

Yeah it's amazing how it's all evolved, I loved skateboarding when I was a kid but these days I stick to surfing and a bit of snowboarding occasionally. I've got my knees to survive this long without injuries, I'm not going to take unnecessary risks. It's really just good exercise for me now and a fun way to stay healthy :)

@2505145

Ooh i didn't know that... that will be really interesting to see!

@2505176

Some of the guys on snowboards are just as amazing to watch. There's some great video's on youtube!

You don't need that board, just use the right dance moves...

@2505058

Oh that bob is such a jerk. He won't ever admit he got punched keeps a straight ugly face all the time. There were a bunch of them at the YMCA. I could go in and kill him rather than the guy I was seeing. Y went out of business, guy went out of country.

If you don't want to spend the $$$ for the latest fitness "invention", wait a few months and they will be at garage sales for a buck.

I want one. Can't quite fit it in the budget. I hope you like yours

@Trish I want one. Can't quite fit it in the budget. I hope you like yours

I debated about buying one for a long time, and finally gave in. I need the exercise.

Yes it's been very nice knowing you too!

Also if you happen to not break your neck, could you sent us video of you using it? Show us and inspire us to work harder our selfs wink smilie

You are far braver than I am. I seen those and kept on walking. I can't even chew gum and walk at the same time, I couldn't imagine that hehe smilie

@Lil_Princess You are far braver than I am. I seen those and kept on walking. I can't even chew gum and walk at the same time, I...

lol You're so funny. That image you just painted for me is hilarious. lol

I haven't got the thing yet, but from the comments here, I'm beginning to wonder if I'll regret buying the darn thing. lol

@StarzAbove lol You're so funny. That image you just painted for me is hilarious. lol I haven't got the thing yet, but...

Yesterday I smacked right in to the office door because I was walking and texting at the same time. Glad there is nobody in the office at 4am hehe smilie

I was reading some of those. I think you will do great

@Lil_Princess Yea I really shouldn't

You were lucky you only hit a door, next time might be a manhole....oops, they don't have manholes in an office, do they...lol

@2505505

It not going to do nothing for you. It just another way of people making money. clap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilie

Why are you falling to this junk product. You will be seeing a doctor and going to physical therapist. Do you understand they do not care what it does to you. The only thing they care about is making money.

@Bluejay Why are you falling to this junk product. You will be seeing a doctor and going to physical therapist. Do you...

I've been to a doctor and have seen a physical therapist and that was before I bought the board. And every therapist will tell a person they need to exercise more or walk. I'm just trying to stay healthy.

Anything you buy is taking a chance if it works or if someone likes it. I'll give it a chance, hope it helps.

@StarzAbove I've been to a doctor and have seen a physical therapist and that was before I bought the board. And every...

Swimming is an excellent thing to do for health. Walking, riding a bike. Just be careful about buy junk on the market. It all about making money. They do not care about you. clap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilie

Aw they look like snow sleds to cary and then jump on. That could be a lot of exercise too. slide down the hill walk back up. Just in case it won't work inside.

Anonymous