-39

For I was hungry and you told me there will be no more free lunch in the schools and no food stamps for the poor; I was thirsty and you said we shall frack, and build pipelines and coal mines so that you may drink from the water that effuses from their bowels; I was a stranger and you closed your doors to me and built a wall to keep me out.

R. Saddler šŸ“ŽšŸ—½šŸŒŠ on Twitter: "College student Alyssa McNerney's epic protest sign #TheResistanceā€¦ "ā€œCollege student Alyssa McNerney's epic protest sign #TheResistanceā€https://twitter.com/Politics_PR/status/835120875833798656/photo/1
Religion
2 9

Again, this shows people exactly how the president thinks. He will answer to God one of these days, and I hope it's soon.

Just another post by a flake too cowardly to own up to the post.

@JustJimColo Just another post by a flake too cowardly to own up to the post.

No I am not. Just giving credit where credit it is do. I learned about Christian values from the bible and I credited the original idea in the citations.

2 Corinthians 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

An ambassador does not make up his own material.

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

"Dividing", not burlesquing.

Let me get this straight...

You study the bible but mostly it's to try and use it against Christians,you feel don't agree with you..

Then you mix bible quotes with your own delusions together and try to pass it off as a bible quote(Blasphemy)..

Somehow you think a Christian is supposed to feel guilty or ashamed from that?

I can't wait until you get on all the Muslims, jews, etc...

After you're done with that, you can explain to every race that voted for Trump, ( yea, not just white males voted for Trump) why they're wrong for thinking the way they do and making the choice they made..

I'm a religious person but not extremely religious..

That's why i can see the humor in your post, because i don't know who would take that bull serious..

Going by your post, it looks like there's a fine line between religion and butthurt....

@JustJimColo People go after Christians because they are to terrified to go after muslims.

They can do what they want, i wont lose any sleep over it..

I just always did find it kind of strange...that some people will try to study the bible, only for the sake of trying to prove it or the people that follow it wrong....and usually claim they don't believe in God..

Their self interpretation of the bible isn't any more accurate than the people they claim, pick and choose quotes against them..

Its like two derranged people locked in a cell, trying to prove to each other, which one is really a rocket scientist..

Really just a waste of time...

Because if one finally gets to admit to being the scientist, all he has is a lunatic to assist him..

Please Ā  login Ā  or signup Ā  to leave a comment.