Do you accept more Left opinions or Right opinions?

17% Left 33% Right 50% Other
wangguanrockys avatar Politics
1 15

I have an open mind, I listen to all sides.

I accept what I believe to be the truth. The left vs right argument is flawed and perpetuated by a media that loves to see us divided.

@JerryHendrickson I accept what I believe to be the truth. The left vs right argument is flawed and perpetuated by a media that...

The media instigates, because turmoil is news. If there isn't something to report on, create something to report on. The "news" has become the biggest reality show on TV.

The themes of the right seem to resonate with me more since I spent a few years going all the way down the rabbit hole.

I liked Bill Clinton, thought he was charming and smart, only later did I learn of some of his dirty little secrets, for example, it was him who got rid of the Glass-Steagall act, a move that set the stage for tech crash and the financial crisis of '08. Then there's the rape, coke dealing, assassinations etc.

I wasn't a fan of Bush 2, his administration was definitely behind 911, as proved by their sham of an investigation. Plus I'm pretty sure he's a satanist, always throwing up devil horns, not to mention his lies and wars.

Obama was fantastic... during the election, pretty much immediately afterwards he showed his true colors, might as well have been Bush 2, only with better speaking ability and "left cover" for the same policies.

I loved what Trump said during the election, pure Americana, and I love him even more now that he's following through on everything he promised.

@Maze The themes of the right seem to resonate with me more since I spent a few years going all the way down the rabbit...

So far he hasn't followed through on any of his campaign promises. He is still in campaign mode, that he's GOING to do this or that, still talking about how great he is, patting himself on the back for winning. I wish he would get over it, and start being the president. But so far, nothing has materialized. Just saying.

@StarzAbove So far he hasn't followed through on any of his campaign promises. He is still in campaign mode, that he's GOING...

"So far he hasn't followed through on any of his campaign promises."

I don't even know where to start with that one, how about the TPP? Both candidates promised to dump it, one of Trump's first moves in office was to dump it.

@StarzAbove That's the only one, got anymore?

Begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country

Create a task force on violent crime

Select a replacement for Justice Antonin Scalia (from list of 20 issued during campaign)

Require that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated

Impose a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government

Lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward

Impose a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce the federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety and public health)

@Maze Begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country Create a task force on...

lol Nice try:

.....Obama had already removed a lot of the illegals, the ones that were criminals, but Trump is splitting families....

Create a task force on violent crime

....Really, he said that he would stop all crime the first day he was in office. We already have a task force against crime....it's called Law Enforcement.

.... has not been confirmed yet. But he seems like a good candidate, but time will tell.

......I guess that means he will do away with regulations concerning run offs from coal to be dumped into our waters, thus contaminating water for thousands of people

..... he's talked about it, but nothing has been done.

....this is disgusting, would you want that pipeline in your neighborhood, but Trump doesn't care. Pipelines burst, and then thousands of people will be in danger.

....I thought he was going to create more jobs, jobs, jobs, by doing that there will be more people out of works.

I think this says it all, enjoy your evening.

I accept right and left opinion if it correct information. Sometimes I accept the opinion in the center. You have to filter what you heard. You can not believe anyone information. It can be incorrect. People love to just tell you anything. They think you are to believe in what they tell you. That why you ask God for wisdom. When you has for wisdom that you have insight in what you heard.

I created the vote and thank you for your voting and comments. I believed in the left for a long time, only to find their opinions are quite so often full of illusions, and the right can be reasonable too.

@wangguanrocky I created the vote and thank you for your voting and comments. I believed in the left for a long time, only to find...

I saw this reply and I'm thinking you're replying to me. When you want to reply to someone, just click on the reply button then type in what you want. Otherwise, people don't know that you're talking to them. OK?

@StarzAbove I saw this reply and I'm thinking you're replying to me. When you want to reply to someone, just click on the...

Hmmm, not really, beauty. I was replying to everybody here, not only you. But since my post prompts some discussion, I really appreciate you guys. Like I said, both left and right got some reasons and flaws, so I choose to stay neutral.