+11

So the cat peed on your dress. Do a quick rinse and go out anyway. Do you know people who create drama over nothing?

People want to be with YOU...key word...and although I have yet to learn this lesson fully, I understand it....do you? In memoriam: my whimsical fuzzies...and to the darling baby who pooped on me once...but I never minded. I just wish I brought along more tissues.

Image for post **So the cat peed on your dress. Do a quick rinse and go out anyway.** //Do you know people who create drama over nothing?//
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
6 18
@2507364

I agree. In life, when it all comes down to it...DRAMA is NOTHING!!

@2507377

So sneaky... In fact my niece had a cat they called Sneaky...:)

Don't have a cat...don't wear dresses....drama denied.

Win...Win.

With kids and cats I always had clothes in the car in case I had to change. Bridge use to spit up on me as I was running her up to the door to my mama's. It was no biggie to me. I was already gonna be brushing my teeth while driving, changing clothes wasn't going cost me that much more time

🦋

Wait... when did I get a dress?
Well the cat is just jealous it came with my very own crown wink smilie

Anyone with pets or babies has got to be prepared for interesting eventualities....so adorable....love them.

If a cat peed on my dress, I'm going to quickly rinse the dress out to get out the smell and put on something clean. Is that drama - nope.

But, yes, some folks thrive on drama - I just don't get it - life is hard enough without adding to it.

@beachbum If a cat peed on my dress, I'm going to quickly rinse the dress out to get out the smell and put on something...

Fresh cat pee doesn't smell so a quick rinse and a spray with febreeze...should be good to go...LOL....

People don't realize that pets and babies have instincts that sometimes take over....adorable.

But yes...really, I agree about the drama....

@Sukiesnow Fresh cat pee doesn't smell so a quick rinse and a spray with febreeze...should be good to go...LOL.... People...

Sorry, I'd still have to change. I have a pretty strong sense of smell, so, yeah, I'd still change. And, while babies and pets can be adorable, not everyone thinks that - especially when they can smell it.
I have some family in-laws that seem to thrive on drama - gets old real quick.

I dont wear dresses I'm a tomboy

I'd throw out the cat, find a new dress, and then go.

Anonymous