Should I go back on FaceBook? What's your advice? Oh, and stay off Twitter, too? And what's the point of Instagram?... Well, thank you...

Image for post **Should I go back on FaceBook?** What's your advice? //Oh, and stay off Twitter, too? And what's the point of Instagram?... Well, thank you...//
Sukiesnows avatar Life
8 8

I've never used any of those sites, just this site and Youtube..

If i used all of that crap, i would be online 24/7.... Not happening..

I was on FB for two weeks, and left. Not interested in how many cookies someone can bake in a day, or how many times one goes to the bathroom. Have never been on Twitter either. Just this site and the now defunct SH!

But if you want to go back, that's your choice.

Both sites like censorship of free speech. They also like to be politically correct. Time to bankrupt both sites.

I am having some major issues on Facebook. In fact I swear,somewhere on my page it states that I am extremely naive and gullible please send me a message now cause I believe bullshit lies and I wanna hook up and send ya my credit card information within a three day time span crs smilie

I have never used Instagram and Twitter is pretty pointless. I don't do social media much so not sure what is out there

🦋

Anonymous