JustJimColos avatar Language
1 20

I agree!!!! Boys should play in their sports and girls in their sports. And that's not sexist, it just facts. I have never understood why some girls insist on playing football with the boys.

After reading the article I am wonder why Mr. Beggs is playing on the girls team if he identities himself as a "male". Obviously this change was important to him so why not play on the boys team.

@Lil_Princess After reading the article I am wonder why Mr. Beggs is playing on the girls team if he identities himself as a...

It's a lot easier to win against girls when you are taking strength and muscle enhancing steroids, including testosterone injections. (I found it disturbing that some HS coaches don't see a problem with kids using steroids, to give them an advantage)

@JustJimColo It's a lot easier to win against girls when you are taking strength and muscle enhancing steroids, including...

Yea I find that disturbing too. Sorry but if you are taking something like that it is kinda cheating. I would say that about anyone using it for any reason.

@2508239

Oh well that explains why. I wondered why he wasn't playing for the other team.

Hi! I think I heard that Mr Beggs wanted to wrestle on the male team but the school didn't allow him to do so.

@Cantstop Hi! I think I heard that Mr Beggs wanted to wrestle on the male team but the school didn't allow him to do so.

She did, and according to TX law, it is prohibited. You are required to compete as the member of the sex on your birth certificate. It's also against TX law for a boy to compete on a girls team. (As it should be)
In Colorado, a girl CAN compete on a boys wrestling team, and I personally never had a problem with it. (Even though I would have a problem if a boy was allowed to compete on a girls wrestling team. That would be the end of girls sports)

Where most people have the biggest problem with this case is that the girl has been taking steroids for the past 2 years to boost her muscularity and strength. I don't know of ANY sport where doping is allowed. In this case, it looks like if you pull the transgender card, rules don't apply. What is equally disturbing is the coaches who support her use of steroids. (I'm sure those who only care about winning today, and not the child's future, would like to see a new precedence set)

@2508238

I think your candid answer is the most correct on here so far. The child does not fit in either category, by her own choice and actions.

I guess they got what they asked for. Hopefully it might just be a fad and go out of style.

It's legal for people to go topless here...but I don't see that happening anymore, either. <s>

The end goal is to eliminate a person's sex altogether and it appears that that is right on schedule. Everyone must be the same!

My opinion is that the sexes be seperated for reason of injury. You don't want to see McGregor vs. Rousy! Besides, you can't tell the sexes it's EVER acceptable to fight each other physically...and in sports it just happens. Fights break out on the field, in the ring, on the court-It would be too dangerous. Women don't play pro football for a reason- a dogpile would kill her, if being hit by a linebacker didnt.

Anonymous