Lil_Princesss avatar Jokes & Humour
7 15

I just don't feel like doing anything, right now.

I have to think about what i'm going to do...and i start thinking about everything but what i was going to do..

http://media.tenor.co/images/11...6db00197c6/raw

Of course you can't get motivated on a stupid project for work....it's probably silly anyway....you might have to talk yourself into doing it; your paycheck and due date will become a motivator....

I wish I had something wise to add...but most people do things everyday they don't really want to do...

@Sukiesnow Of course you can't get motivated on a stupid project for work....it's probably silly anyway....you might have to...

I actually just finished it. Sadly I don't get paid for working on the weekends at home. My boss called it "blah blah blah" well that is all I hear when takes anyways hehe smilie

I'll get back to you on this.

I want to have a nice relaxing day to feel all nice and comfy.

Zolfies avatar Zolfie Just feeling lazy +2Reply

Just me being lazy.

Whaaaat? I need a reason to procrastinate? I'll have to think about it and get back to you later....maybe. Ah, probably not.

Too tired to get out of bed and get things done.

@2530237

I am useless if I get 8 hours of sleep...not something I am used to getting

Anonymous