+8

Go big or go home... We are always being told to be someway, or to do something.... Please give me another example...

Doesn't just living life carry enough pressure....rather than being told to: Go big or Go home?

Image for post **Go big or go home... We are //always// being told to be someway, or to do something....** //Please give me another example...//
Sukiesnows avatar
7 5

A friend of mine says this all the time and sadly when I do the "Go big or Go home" I tend to go a little to big and get myself in trouble.

🦋

@Lil_Princess A friend of mine says this all the time and sadly when I do the "Go big or Go home" I tend to go a little to big...

Gosh....I hate that so much...the only time you can hear it is the first time...after that it's too much...

And there are so many others....

@Sukiesnow Gosh....I hate that so much...the only time you can hear it is the first time...after that it's too much... And...

I seem to always get a lecture afterwards.

Another one he says is it is better to ask for forgiveness that ask for permission. I think I screw that one up too

We are getting told how to live our life every day.... I guess I was counting on more members contributions on this post.....darn.

Anonymous