It Has Never Been More Embarrassing To Be An American As It Is Right Now Under The Current Alleged Presidential Administration. Fake News He Wrote? How About A Fake President? Que Dices?

Image for post It Has Never Been More Embarrassing To Be An American As It Is Right Now Under The Current Alleged Presidential Administration. Fake News He Wrote? How About A Fake President? Que Dices?
Sir_Whatzs avatar Politics
9 13

See...this is what I'm' sayin' to my relatives in the US... Do they listen... Denial....

I'm not embarrassed being an American, but I am embarrassed that people voted this person as president. He's an embarrassment to all of us. And to the world as well.

Embarrassed? You've got to be joking! Trump is exactly what America needed at this time. A fearless man, willing to take all the silly accusations (like this post) and move forward making America Great again.

You want to talk embarrassment - find where all these bogus stories of Russian tampering with the election is coming from. (Hint: the cross hairs are sitting squarely on Obama.)

@Budwick Embarrassed? You've got to be joking! Trump is exactly what America needed at this time. A fearless man, willing...

Yeah, keep telling yourself that. It's all Obama's fault. Never mind the fact that all of the intelligence agencies, along with congress, the VP, all of the new's organizations,and every sane person in the world, disagree with you.

@dru18 Yeah, keep telling yourself that. It's all Obama's fault. Never mind the fact that all of the intelligence...

Actually, everyone of those people and groups have said repeatedly that there is nothing there - no evidence of any leaks to Russia - none, sooooo....

@Budwick Actually, everyone of those people and groups have said repeatedly that there is nothing there - no evidence of any...

No, they have not. Stop being Trump with your misinformation. The investigation is just beginning.

@dru18 No, they have not. Stop being Trump with your misinformation. The investigation is just beginning.

Everyone knows about Hillary's emails being hacked because of her poor security habits. And that Podesta handed out his password in a phishing scam.

How does that equate to "hacking the election"?

I was pretty dang embarrased to be an American during the Obama admin.