Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
9 13
@2509278

Had to look that up.
Looks amazing

@2509278

It's one of the few tropical beaches that I still really want to visit. It's expensive but it sounds amazing!

Taking another cruise, this time on the Oasis of the Seas....a fabulous ocean liner.

One thing at a time. Skydiving. I'll figure it out one at a time. There is no list.... I'm going to skydive solo.

Thinking about taking an auto-body night course out at a local community college. It might be fun to do some of my own body and paint restoration on some old cars when I retire in a few years. (Just on cars I might pick up, not as a business)

Going to see Blackmores Knight in concert. Recently discovered them by accident.Image in content

Go to Italy and Japan for now

If I could ever afford it, I'd hire some amazing session musicians and record a song.

@OzSurfer If I could ever afford it, I'd hire some amazing session musicians and record a song.

Or hire a ghost writer to do your bio....you've lived an exciting life....so far.

@Sukiesnow Or hire a ghost writer to do your bio....you've lived an exciting life....so far.

It's been kind of crazy, I'm not sure if anyone would be interested in hearing about it. I imagine adults rolling their eyes at me as I tried to explain lol

Anonymous