StarzAboves avatar Law
10 54
@2509442

Someone must have disagreed with me. Someone needs to destroy his phone.

I expect nothing.

@Carla I expect nothing.

There's nothing to expect from this president.

@2509684

lol More like a nightmare. lol

I find him dull to listen to...almost unbearable...so I likely won't be watching...

@Sukiesnow I find him dull to listen to...almost unbearable...so I likely won't be watching...

He always says the same thing. Pats himself on the back. I guess he doesn't realize the campaign is over and now it's time he started acting like a President.

There's always hope. smile smilie

PhilboydStudges avatar PhilboydStudge Yes I'll be watching and hoping he tells us... +6Reply
@PhilboydStudge There's always hope.

I hope he starts acting like a president.

@StarzAbove I hope he starts acting like a president.

So... we may be setting ourselves up for a letdown then? smile smilie

PhilboydStudges avatar PhilboydStudge Yes I'll be watching and hoping he tells us... +4Reply
@2509687

hehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smilie I doubt they could even figure that out. lol

@2509513

I agree, and it's just beginning.

I want nothing from this president, (except to resign) and I will expect nothing from him.

@StarzAbove I think that's what all of us want.

Not everybody. I was just reading 'Budwick the drone' .

@dru18 Not everybody. I was just reading 'Budwick the drone' .

Let me rephrase it....anyone with common sense.

But deep down, they know he's ruining America and he isn't for us, he's for himself and enriching his coffers for his family.

@StarzAbove Let me rephrase it....anyone with common sense. But deep down, they know he's ruining America and he isn't for us...

LOL!

Won't watch his speech tonight, but I will watch MSNBC afterwards to see what Bill Maher thought of it. hehehehe.......

@dru18 LOL! Won't watch his speech tonight, but I will watch MSNBC afterwards to see what Bill Maher thought of it...

I was watching it and you didn't miss a thing. Another campaign speech just like what he's been saying all along, never telling us HOW he is going to do all those things.

I figured that's what he would do....he's a broken record.

@StarzAbove I was watching it and you didn't miss a thing. Another campaign speech just like what he's been saying all along...

I can't stand his sniffing and that weird crap he does with his mouth, and the way he goes side to side while he's talking, and his stupid thumbs up, and...and....and everything else he does. He makes me sick to my stomach.

@StarzAbove I agree, I couldn't watch anymore, he's sickening.

Some were applauding, but I noticed that if you really watched many of their faces, their contempt for him was quote obvious. I found that rather interesting.

@JPMatthews Some were applauding, but I noticed that if you really watched many of their faces, their contempt for him was...

The only ones applauding were the Republicans, but that's what they do in those kinds of speeches. I saw a look of disgust on Ryan's face when he mentioned the Wall. lol

@StarzAbove The only ones applauding were the Republicans, but that's what they do in those kinds of speeches. I saw a look of...

Paul Ryan has a big ol' man crush on The Great Orange Lump. He gets all dreamy eyed when the lump is speaking. Thry're all a bunch of hypocrites. none of them would defend him before, and since he's been elected, they can't seem to lick his ass enough. It's sad and disgusting.

@JPMatthews Paul Ryan has a big ol' man crush on The Great Orange Lump. He gets all dreamy eyed when the lump is speaking...

They put on a good act last night, but things will go back to normal once they start talking money again. The orange lump will begin tweeting again and every thing will be in chaos, probably by the end of today.

Nothing will change with Trump. $25 billion here, $54 billion there, the Congress won't go for that at all. The wall will never be built, Obamacare won't be repealed....and on and on. Too bad some supporters still have their head up his ass and can't see his lies.

@StarzAbove They put on a good act last night, but things will go back to normal once they start talking money again. The...

And what is so funny is that most of them would NEVER defend any of his nonsense. And now they act like they liked him all along. I mean, look at what he said about Ted Cruz' dad and wife. Cruz made a public statement saying "Im not in the habit of supporting people that disparage my father and my wife". NOW look at him. They're a bunch of loser hypocrites. Can't stand any of them.

@2509509

What John doesn't realize is, that we are all hoping that he will start acting like a president, stop tweeting and tell us exactly how he is going to make America great again. But we will never hear any of that.

@2509541

He can't stick to a script because there is nothing in it that he can pat himself on the back for. Or nothing that he can diss the media about.

@2509576

Ooops, I forgot that one. lol

I expect it to be a fairly typical Trump speech, possibly more conciliatory than average, but it could go either way. What I'm unsure of is how the Democrats will behave, strong possibility of foolishness from them, heckling and the like. I don't expect a love fest like Obama's first speech before Congress, but I hope to be pleasantly surprised.

@Maze I expect it to be a fairly typical Trump speech, possibly more conciliatory than average, but it could go either...

How pissed would you be if someone in yelled "you lie" when President Trump is speaking? smile smilie

@2509698

When has the right wing rioted in the streets? I can think of plenty of examples of leftist riots, but right wing ones? I can't think of any. If you can, let me know.

@Maze When has the right wing rioted in the streets? I can think of plenty of examples of leftist riots, but right wing...

I said there would be rioting in the streets if someone yelled out against Trump during his speech that he lies. Take a look! I remember when this happened and I'm sure you do too.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="YouTube video thumbnailameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

@Maze I didn't say protests, I said RIOTS.

Evidently you don't know the difference, because that video clearly shows rioting.

@StarzAbove Evidently you don't know the difference, because that video clearly shows rioting.

Evidently YOU don't know the difference, because nobody was breaking shit at anti-Obama protests.

@StarzAbove Yes they were, you just choose to ignore it as usual. +

Spend 5 minutes and watch both videos. The only property damage in the one you showed was done by LEFTISTS.

@Maze Spend 5 minutes and watch both videos. The only property damage in the one you showed was done by LEFTISTS.

Why don't you stick to your own (Canada) politics and stay out of ours.

This conversation is over. I won't waste any more of my time with a closed mind like you have.

@PhilboydStudge How pissed would you be if someone in yelled "you lie" when President Trump is speaking?

Hey Phil, so, one comment from one person and I still hear about it years later? That says more about the Dems than the GOP.

@Maze Hey Phil, so, one comment from one person and I still hear about it years later? That says more about the Dems than...

No it just shows how vicious the Republicans were toward a sitting president. You can shove it under the rug, but no one else will. It was disgusting.

That was pretty low how the Republicans acted toward President Obama. The Democrats won't be doing any of that, they won't stoop to that level. They have manners.

Anonymous