Sukiesnows avatar People & Celebrities
11 31

Toilet paper!

@2510456

That's mostly our list too. What is it with the mayo? We are absolutely nuts about running out of that. I just bought two more jars today.

Toilet paper, batteries, emergency drinking water.

Coffee and pens...

Toilet paper, paper towels.

Butter and bacon and chicken breasts

I cant pass a good sale on butter chicken and bacon. They freeze well

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply

Sardines and esspresso

Another vote for toilet paper.Also stamps!Still have to post some stuff.

Everything. My house is just one big pile of stuff

Isn't it funny! The first thing the average citizen thinks of to stock up on is tp! I went to Consumers Union and found that they recommended White Cloud for strength and absorbency, the only things that matter in tp. So I bought one pack of White Cloud. That will last me three years. No comparison to a case of the cheap stuff.

I stock beans because they are cheap, and powdered milk because I use a lot of it. Powdered milk is cheaper than fresh milk if you get it at Salvation Army. I also stock flour and mashed potato flakes. I have a nice collection of canned foods, but I don't eat canned foods much, so that is the emergency stock.

@Sukiesnow Not me. I stock up on coffee...

Yes, that too. Coffee makes the world go around. Love only keeps it populated.

@Sukiesnow What do you have against real milk as opposed to pwdr milk?

I buy liquid milk ten gallons at a time when it goes on sale. I divide it into quarts and half gallons and freeze it. Powdered is about half the price and keeps forever, and I don't have to thaw it to use it.

@SmartAZ I buy liquid milk ten gallons at a time when it goes on sale. I divide it into quarts and half gallons and freeze...

"Liquid milk?" They told me I couldn;t freeze milk.... WTF... Milk goes on sale? Really... Not here...

But powdered doesn't dissolve well in water and doesn't taste as good in coffee. (?)

@Sukiesnow "Liquid milk?" They told me I couldn;t freeze milk.... WTF... Milk goes on sale? Really... Not here... But...

Milk freezes just fine. If you use hot water to thaw it, some of it cooks and sticks to the bottle. That is rather annoying.

Pour your coffee from cup to cup a few times to get some air bubbles and it will taste much better.

toilet paper lol

Trishs avatar Trish Agree +3Reply
@2531428

You might as well learn to live without...n'cest pas? I'm being kind.

@2532487

That is interesting....it's the sort of thing I would do....

@2533947

a six inch thick plate glass window custom fit to The Cave opening?? Quest q'ue c'est?

Food ;p ....

if I know a storm is coming then water and gas.

And coal... during the winter. . Coal heaters.... it's why I'm bad ;)
so Santa bring more coal ;p gotta keep warm so how ;)

Anonymous