Sukiesnows avatar Life
8 23
@2510399

And if our comments aren't what they want to hear.... we get a lecture... or blocked..

@2510433

I don't think ppl got that....:)

@2511885

Your partner sounds so cute.... Yet it would bug the heck out of me, too.

Remember this quality is one of which attracted you to her initially...:)

@2510829

Chuckle.

Today it's children. I don't mind an interruption from kids but not on an ongoing basis... We were having a semi-serious convo...it first got to be distracting in a good way...then annoying in a not-so-good way...:)

Old socks that do nothing but stir the pot and lie about others.

People who interrupt me. I have known people who would ask a question and then interrupt the answer. I finally started turning my back and walking away when someone interrupts. They can't cope with that.

The worst of the bunch is my oldest brother. He's hard to get away from.

My pet peeve for today (and everyday) is when dishes are put away wet. I have visions of bacteria growing and making everyone sick if the dishes are not properly dry. Growing up in Miami has instilled this pet peeve to almost madness.shock smilie

@ozzyboy My pet peeve for today (and everyday) is when dishes are put away wet. I have visions of bacteria growing and...

I left a pot with some wet rice in it...I was in a hurry...ended up being away for months....I came back and there was black mold growing inside.... Most disgusting thing I've seen in a long time; I threw the (good) pot away immediately. Lesson learned.

Anonymous