So I've been at my job a year now. I've had a total of 46 days off. What's the hardest thing about your job?

March was spent doing orientation so those days aren't shown on the chart above.

Image for post So I've been at my job a year now. I've had a total of 46 days off. What's the hardest thing about your job?
StickCavemans avatar Jokes & Humour
5 13
@2511271

No, those are the days I got off to be at home. We typically spend 3 weeks out for 3 days at home. 4 weeks for 4 days. Etc. Etc.

Showing up...

My boss is the hardest part of my job. He is a stubborn control freak and he knows this cause I call him out on it all the time. He does care about my well being but he irritates me because he tries so hard to control my personal life.

@Lil_Princess My boss is the hardest part of my job. He is a stubborn control freak and he knows this cause I call him out on it...

I don't like the sound of your boss no vak and now this. Start looking for something bigger and better - Good luck lil

Anonymous