Do you ever want to kick all of the European off of Amirite (this is a JOKE)

THIS POST IS A JOKE

The Europeans on amirite are GREAT!, and I would NOT want them to leave or go anywhere, I just wanted to make a random, fun, stupid poll. Hopefully you find this post enjoyable, thank you for your time, have a good day.

Image for post Do you ever want to kick all of the European off of Amirite (this is a JOKE)
33% Yes, they're peeing all over my lawn 17% No, they're great, we need more of them 0% Zolfie, that question wasn't funny and I need to loosen my undies they're too tight 0% Does anyone have magic powers? 17% What were the choices again? 33% Other
Zolfies avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
7 25

No! I think members from around the world make Amirite more interesting.

Amirexit anyone?

@2511284

I very much agree (assuming they're not being rude about how they say it), the Europeans clearly bring a different perspective which can be extremely nice.

I remember hearing about the Australian gun registration issues, which changed my opinion about an American gun registration.

And like I said, it was a joke, I certainly don't seriously want to kick them off... I thought I might get a fun response out of some of the great Europeans that are on here...

@2511304

hehe smilie Wait... are you European? Or Europoopan?

Maybe we keep the European and just get rid of the neck poopers cyc smilieono smilie

You can try angry smilie

@HegeMarie You can try

Oh can I? ... hmm smilie ... nope no smilie ... Ser would kick my swear smilie hehe smilie

I'm glad the Europeans are taking it as a joke biggrin smilie
(at least so far) smile smilie

I know of one that I would like to kick in the buttocks....oops, you said kick off of here....well that too.

@StarzAbove I know of one that I would like to kick in the buttocks....oops, you said kick off of here....well that too.

Congrats, you were the first to vote smile smilie.

Mmmm, I'm not sure you're allowed to kick me in the buttock... after all that's endangering a wild animal wink smilie

Oh, wait... I'm one of them maniac smilie

Sofias avatar Sofia Yes, they're peeing all over my lawn +3Reply
@Sofia Oh, wait... I'm one of them

Oh no! So you're making yourself get off the lawn? omg smilie

If they left here.. could I come too... we could always stay hehe smilie

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer No, they're great, we need more of them +2Reply
@OzSurfer If they left here.. could I come too... we could always stay

I guess you could go all over, after all everyone loves an awesome person from Oz smile smilie

If it wasn't for their accents on here, it wouldn't be so bad.

@JustJimColo If it wasn't for their accents on here, it wouldn't be so bad.

I know, just hearing them speak on here with their accents, it's just so hard to understand them... especially the British...

I mean the British should know how to speak proper English by now... they've only had centuries to work on it, yet you hear them on here with their funny accents ;P hehe smilie

offa my lawn u kiddss

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet Yes, they're peeing all over my lawn +1Reply
Anonymous