What mesmerizes you?

Image for post What mesmerizes you?
Zolfies avatar Technology
7 31
@2511713

Well of course they find solutions... but our they the correct solutions hmm smiliewink smilie

The ocean. Image in content

@StarzAbove The ocean.

Yes the ocean can be so mesmerizing at times smile smilie

@Zolfie Yes the ocean can be so mesmerizing at times...

I've had a love affair with the ocean for many years. lol

@StarzAbove I've had a love affair with the ocean for many years. lol

Me too, when I was little (before I could drive) I lived about 30 mins from the ocean.

So it was awesome that we lived closed, but it was so hard to get someone to take you... but the ocean was always a lot of fun :)

@StarzAbove That's great, but it's usually a two day drive to the ocean from my home.

two day drive? ... either you live very far in land, or make a lot of stops or drive slow tongue smilie

@Zolfie two day drive? ... either you live very far in land, or make a lot of stops or drive slow

Yes, it takes two days to get to Florida or the South, and we can usually make it to the East coast in a day, but that's pushing it.

@2511629

I like the fish/sharks but I love the waterfall :D

Thanks for posting all of those :)

Watching it snow.

@JustJimColo Watching it snow.

I got to watch it earlier today : )

Which was kind of weird because it was extremely bright and sunny, yet snowing... we must have been at the very edge of the storm or something.

@Zolfie Those look like they could be very...

Did you notice how short the link that I posted was as compared to the link on the site when you accessed it?

@Zolfie What about it?

I learned how to shorten a URL through this site:

https://goo.gl/

Very useful for posting on these sites.

@tomjackson I learned how to shorten a URL through this site: https://goo.gl/ Very useful for posting on these sites.

How is that useful?

You can just copy and paste and it doesn't matter the length...

Also (on my screen) yours showed up as a link, while mine showed up as pictures. I prefer pictures over links.

@Zolfie How is that useful? You can just copy and paste and it doesn't matter the length... Also (on my screen) yours...

If you are trying to paste a link on some sites it doesn't always fit and work---for reasons unknown to me.

@tomjackson If you are trying to paste a link on some sites it doesn't always fit and work---for reasons unknown to me.

My guess the reason is there are limits to the amount of characters you can type. It can be useful if you're posting long links, but I haven't had to do that too often.

The ocean.

Peoples stupidity.

Anonymous