vegans avatar Animals & Nature
3 12
The voters have decided that vegan is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Save the Koala Bears! Small furry animals are worth fighting for!

vegans avatar vegan Yeah You Are +3Reply

I agree... But what do koala bears do for the country?

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +3Reply
@2512085

Oh... They have jobs...do they? I don't think so... Koala bears do nothing...

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are 0Reply

They be fine without us as long as Australia protects
the eucalyptus trees. What can I do for them? I recycle, try to conserve the best I can but I'm not moving away from electricity; I'm a rock musician. No bongos. Electric heavy rock must always be.

vegans avatar vegan Yeah You Are +2Reply
@JerryHendrickson There are actually people who are unaware, living in the civilized world?

There are plenty of climate change deniers on this site, Maze, Budwich, Brianl have all argued with me quite a bit on the subject.

@vegan There are plenty of climate change deniers on this site, Maze, Budwich, Brianl have all argued with me quite a bit...

They don't deny climate change, only that it's caused by mankind. They're completely aware but just disagree with you. I actually agree with them. Everyone knows that climate changes.

@JerryHendrickson They don't deny climate change, only that it's caused by mankind. They're completely aware but just disagree with...

Yes, but to think that a climate march is just to acknowledge that the climate changes is missing the point. There is a 97% scientific consensus on anthropogenic global climate change. The main driver is burning of fossil fuels that produce co2.

https://skepticalscience.com/gl...-consensus.htm

vegans avatar vegan Yeah You Are 0Reply

If there were such a thing, I would agree.

@Budwick If there were such a thing, I would agree.

There are 198 scientific organizations that support the position that humans are causing climate change. There are seven peer reviewed studies using different methods to show the 97% scientific consensus. As expertise goes up, so does agreement.

https://www.opr.ca.gov/s_listoforganizations.php

vegans avatar vegan Yeah You Are 0Reply
Anonymous