TomboyJanets avatar Technology
1 6

I think it's soo funny how the troll just admitted to being a pedo again. This is almost too easy. It seems the person trolling me is from the middle east too

Seriously though, Videos never skip, they start where you stopped, and they last for YEARS!! My Goofy Movie still works!

VHS quality degrades wether you use it or not, dvd does not so logn as your careful not to scratch it

Videos are OK for a short period of time. If you want something that lasts a long time, go digital, be it on a DVD or a hard drive. If you are worried about the DVD getting beat up or scratched, simply make a copy of it or rip it to your hard drive while it's new.
I took a lot of video footage of my kids in the 80's and 90's and now, most of that footage is almost non-viewable because of the degradation of the magnetic tape.

Anonymous