TRUMP, SHOW US YOUR TAX RETURNS: I wish someone in IRS would hack into his files and leak them to the press, that's the only way we'll ever know about his ties to Russia, or any other of his illegal deals, although every day we are getting closer to the facts.

Why would a lot of his staff (son-in-law) have meetings with the Russian ambassador....they sure weren't planning a birthday party.

Image for post TRUMP, SHOW US YOUR TAX RETURNS:    I wish someone in IRS would hack into his files and leak them to the press, that's the only way we'll ever know about his ties to Russia, or any other of his illegal deals, although every day we are getting closer to the facts.
StarzAboves avatar Politics
10 27

It's SOOO BLATANT! I can't believe anyone's even TRYING to deny it because it's just so unbelievable that he doesn't have something to hide that It's like hiding a TANK behind your back and going WHAT TANK!!? I DONT SEE A TANK?!

@2512307

He will never produce them, because he would be impeached if he did.

@2512447

Say it isn't so....lolfrown smiliefrown smilie

@2512245

I agree, time is running out.

@2512302

They did a witch hunt on Hillary, and VP Pence was one of the top witches doing the hunt about her emails. And it has finally come to light that Pence had a private server when he was Governor of Indiana, of course us Hoosiers knew that all along because he did everything he could to suppress it, but it has now come out, and his emails were hacked. Hillary's weren't. So now he's saying his weren't important, what a hypocrite.

The day we see his tax returns will be the day he is no longer president, and possibly AND hopefully in jail.

@StarzAbove You're exactly right. I do feel they are closing in on Trump and his minions.

I just want to know the truth. And I'm pretty sure the truth will be what does him in.

@JPMatthews I just want to know the truth. And I'm pretty sure the truth will be what does him in.

Me too, but the truth is something the Trump administration knows nothing about. It looks like the Republicans would want to know the truth as well, instead they are blocking every thing the Dems are trying to do. It's time they put their country first before party.

@2512394

Then he should show them, every president in the past has shown theirs, even VP Pence. Afterall, he said he would show them....another promise not kept.

@2512742

Neither was Obama to show his birth certificate but he did, and Trump should show his returns. But he won't because if he does, that will be the end of him.

@2512467

Yes. And they've always been meaningless, but the Trump team blew it all out of proportion. I hope the Democrats really go after Pence now and see how he reacts.

@2512247

This isn't about the Clintons, this is about a sitting president who promised he would show them, so what is he hiding. No need to answer, no one knows what he's hiding.

@2512452

It's very relevant to us Americans. Maybe it doesn't matter to the Canadians, but it sure does to Americans. If he showed them, then a lot of the questions would be put to rest.

229 Republicans Voted on Monday to Keep Trump's Tax Returns Secret

Republicans are working hard to keep President Trump's tax returns hidden from the public. What are they afraid we'll find in them?

From Politico: "House Republicans beat back a Democratic attempt to smoke out President Donald Trump’s tax returns Monday, after the issue was forced on the floor by an obscure parliamentary move. Rep. Bill Pascrell (D-N.J.) filed a privileged resolution Monday...