Unregistered votes shouldn't count on this site.

It seems that this would only be logical. Ironically a conservative is trolling me by using voter fraud which he probably assumes is something democrats do. He's not even a real conservative just an internet tough guy with no job at all who I am able to bait and destroy and stay five steps ahead of every day! But regardless I just think in general, there is no point in letting unregistered users vote. We've only seen the trouble it can cause.

Image for post Unregistered votes shouldn't count on this site.
81% Agree 6% Also Agree 13% Disadisagree 0% Other
TomboyJanets avatar Politics
9 25

Image in content unregistered votes don't count for anything. We should at least have the option to ban them from our questions

I couldn't care less about any kind of votes. I truly just don't care. Nothing here is a true representation of anything, so it doesn't really matter. All most people do online is agree with their friends, and disagree with everyone else. No matter what the subject matter is.

@2512665

I know! I don't understand why anybody worries about that stuff. I just don't get it. I mean, they are free to do as they please, but it seems like it's wasting an awful lot of energy on something that doesn't even matter. I mean hell, what are there? 20 active members here? People should learn to ignore and/or block.

All votes should count. Because they don't mean anything toward awards and I like to get big numbers. I wish those anon dicks would give me a few 100 downvotes. I love them.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Disadisagree +4Reply

I know it is easier said than done but I am sure they would give up if they see that it doesn't bother anyone. Trolls just do it because they know it really pisses people off.

Sadly someone has way to much time on their hands but I highly doubt that they are doing it based on the political beliefs its just someone being nothing more than an asshole...crs smilie

🦋

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Also Agree +4Reply
@Lil_Princess I know it is easier said than done but I am sure they would give up if they see that it doesn't bother anyone...

what I've found is that I usually get EXTREME hate compared to anyone else partially due to my strong minded arguing but usually what I find out is they have a MASSIVE crush on me and apparently when men despise someone they crush on they become obsessed with them to creepy degrees.

@TomboyJanet what I've found is that I usually get EXTREME hate compared to anyone else partially due to my strong minded...

Some people are a bucket full of crazy. I got a personal stalker in RL that has been making some threats to me. Its okay because this time I made threats back. I can't only handle so much BS and this week has been over the top.

Hope your situation gets better. After I stopped and thought bout my disagrees depending on what is said it does kinda piss me of when people mess with my posts.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Also Agree +2Reply

Make something, put it to the public, and if there's any way to abuse it, some person will find out how and do it.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +4Reply
@2512330

That's probably the one who's trolling me. If we are thinking of the same individual. Ser and I discussed this person I believe

@2512330

I agree, good riddance to a known pot stirrer.

@2512330

Who was that?..

@2512335

Oh okay..i figured it didn't matter if they quit..

@2512335

They prolly had me blocked anyways so no big deal.

Why the heck can't I get a huge pile of votes?

Someone please log out and give me a bunch of downvotes on a post?

I think they hate women not liberals.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Disadisagree +3Reply

I've thought the same thing, someone constantly trolls my poll results too. Seems like a flaw in the site.

Anonymous