+20

Aliens do exist, amirite?

Image for post Aliens do exist, amirite?
Zolfies avatar News & Current Events
10 18
The voters have decided that Zolfie is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Here is video proof ;-) Image in content

Zolfies avatar Zolfie Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Zolfie Here is video proof ;-)

I think my wife has one of those

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yeah You Are +4Reply

The universe is a big place, there are about a septillion (that's a 1 with 27 zeros) stars in the observable universe, and maybe 10 times as many planets. Given that there is life on this planet, it's a virtual certainty that it's not the only one. In fact, there could be TRILLIONS of other inhabited planets.

Probably. A universe this big and we're the only sentient beings? While that is possible, that seems extremely unlikely.

Sofias avatar Sofia Yeah You Are +4Reply

yeah

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet Yeah You Are +3Reply

I'm pretty sure something exists....

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Sukiesnow I'm pretty sure something exists....

What kind of infinity lies inside of a miniscule speck of dust? Is it endless? Does it begin? Space goes on in all directions with no end. That's probably the coolest thing ever.

It's impossible for them not to exist. Space goes on forever in all directions; how arrogant would we be to believe that the only life exists on this planet?

@JerryHendrickson It's impossible for them not to exist. Space goes on forever in all directions; how arrogant would we be to...

Arrogance is when you pretend to know something and you don't.

The fact is you only have knowledge of one planet, one example of life. No clue about any other place. Life is not a chance event. If you see one example, you know there is at least one. If you don't see one, you don't know anything.

@SmartAZ Arrogance is when you pretend to know something and you don't. The fact is you only have knowledge of one planet...

It's mathematically impossible for there not to be something alive out there somewhere, even just microscopically. There are other earth like planets according to people in the field of astronomy. Where there is water, there is life.

@JerryHendrickson It's mathematically impossible for there not to be something alive out there somewhere, even just microscopically...

There is more and better evidence that God is real. But it seems that people who don't believe in God will believe anything.

@SmartAZ There is more and better evidence that God is real. But it seems that people who don't believe in God will believe...

You'll never hear me argue against the existence of God. I feel guilty for not spelling his name in all caps so... GOD! The Father, the Almighty. He's bad ass in a good way.

@2512725

It's definitely incredible. I've argued with people claiming to have proof that there is a beginning and end to both time and space. They failed to convince me. Many other subjects can be brought into the time/space debate, such as the existence of a creator. This discussion could go on for hours, days, weeks, months, and years.

Anything is possible...I tend to question my coworkers sometimes crs smilie

🦋

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are 0Reply

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are 0Reply