Mazes avatar
3 25
@2512709

I remember it came out that there was a government report on terrorism that featured the twin towers with a target on them released not too long before.
The real smoking gun was the 'Project for a New American Century' report, better known as PNAC, that basically said their plans wouldn't succeed without "a new Pearl Harbor" event.

A Report of
The Project for the New American Century
September 2000

Established in the spring of 1997, the Project for the New American Century is a nonprofit, educational organization whose goal is to promote American global leadership.

Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor.

"Of the twenty-five people who signed PNAC's founding statement of principles, ten went on to serve in the administration of U.S. President George W. Bush, including Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, and Paul Wolfowitz."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P...erican_Century

@2512734

Wow. Yeah I'm sure it was a staged event, and the show is... prophetic. Even the title of the show is a nod to staged terrorism and government efforts to cover it up. 911 had the 911 Commission, the Kennedy assassination had the Warren Commission, which blamed JFK's death on a lone gunman, so the term is almost synonymous with false flag attacks. But calling it 'The Lone Gunmen" alludes to there being more than one shooter. Either the show's producers were psychic or they got wind of it.

@2512961

I agree. I'll have to check out 'The Agency', I haven't seen it yet.

@2513013

Anderson Cooper, CIA Operative?
September 8 2006

http://www.prisonplanet.com/art...0906Cooper.htm

You mean THIS Alex Jones? He is a blithering idiot. And that's all that needs to be said.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="YouTube video thumbnailameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

@JPMatthews You mean THIS Alex Jones? He is a blithering idiot. And that's all that needs to be said. <iframe width="560"...

That's all clipped together, typical gate keeper nonsense. Here's something more representative of what Jones is about.

@Maze That's all clipped together, typical gate keeper nonsense. Here's something more representative of what Jones is...

hehe smilie I already know what he's about. And that is a PERFECT summary of who Alex Jones is. He's a fool. But hey, to each his own. lol

@Maze The root word of ignorant is ignore.

Oh, trust, I've NOT ignored that freak. I've watched several hours of his insane ramblings, and crying jags. The man is insane. I'm just sorry you don't see that.

@Maze If you think Alex Jones is insane, either you don't know him or you're insane.

lol...you may think what you please. Again, I'm just sorry you buy into this nutjob's bullshit. Don't you realize he laughs his ass off at you people EVERY SINGLE DAY? Never mind. Have a great weekend Maze :)

William "Bill" Cooper's 9/11 PREDICTION from 6/28/2001

William Cooper - Bill Predicts 9 11 Attack (Full Length)

Talk about FAKE NEWS!! Alex Jones is a racist, a homophobe and a hater. Get him off the air!

This comment was deleted.
This comment was deleted.
@2513062

You fit the profile of a sock: a brand new account spreading outrageous lies.

This comment was deleted.
@2513078

Comment away, but spreading lies isn't cool.

@Maze Care to provide evidence to support your outrageous claim?

If you don't know, I'm not going to tell you.

@Libby_Boredom If you don't know, I'm not going to tell you.

I've been a listener of his for over 10 years, I know what he's about. The fact is, you don't have a shred of evidence to back up that nonsense because it's untrue. Spreading lies isn't a good way to get started here.

Anonymous