Do you eat three meals a day? Lifestyles are changing...some people graze all day and rarely eat full meals...

Image for post **Do you eat three meals a day?** //Lifestyles are changing...some people **graze** all day and rarely eat full meals...//
Sukiesnows avatar Life
11 27

I eat two small meals plus three light snacks, like a protein shake or some fruit.

@2512902

Six! So what happens if you are spending the w/e at a g/f's place....Or her parents place in the country.... What happens then? You temporarily go off your plan?

Yes, I still eat three a day....and usually a lite snack in the evening.

Sometimes i do...sometimes i don't..

Nope, I have coffee for breakfast, coffee for lunch then I eat supper. I don't have time for the other two if I am at work.

🦋

i graze

I usually just eat one meal. 乂º◡º乂

@2513151

You try to what...have 3 meals? Good idea, Britnie. :)

Yeah I still normally eat meals instead of grazing through out the day which I've heard is much better for ya.

@Sukiesnow I don't know. It might depend on various factors.

Very true, but I've heard it's better because metabolism will stay on when grazing through out the day, where getting meals will start and stop it...

And the metabolism works better when it's constant and not changing.

@Zolfie Na I need more than toast for a meal.

So a meal is subjective...

So I can graze throughout the day...it might be okay for me...but not for you....

I'd never feed you that as a meal. Bad.

Try 3 egg whites and 2 slices of ww toast. Small amt of butter.

@Sukiesnow So a meal is subjective... So I can graze throughout the day...it might be okay for me...but not for you.... I'd...

I can probably graze throughtout the day as well, I just haven't... I've been eating meals.

I'm just saying if I'm limited to 3 meals a day, I'd need more than just toast for a meal.

@Zolfie I can probably graze throughtout the day as well, I just haven't... I've been eating meals. I'm just saying if...

So I changed my comment above...

I'm saying I could graze but you couldn't....although at some point I do need about 22 mg's of protein.

Yes, usually all three in the same sitting.biggrin smilie

At least, due to my fast metabolism.

“Pregnant Pam and I get hungry at the same times. So we’ve been eating together ALOT. Not all meals, just second breakfast, lunch, second lunch and first dinner.”

-Kevin (The Office)

I graze.

Anonymous