Sukiesnows avatar Life
8 17

I try to see the good in everyone but I won't lie, even I have my moments where I am close to becoming cynical

@Lil_Princess I try to see the good in everyone but I won't lie, even I have my moments where I am close to becoming cynical

You are getting so good....

Try to make the distinction of the transference of realism to cynicism...

And above all that...keep in mind: Idealism...

Now: how do you feel about the weather?
How do you feel about love? If cynical is your answer...when did it transfer from realism to cynicism? That is the question...
How do you feel about children?
How do you feel about your job?
How do you feel about getting older?

I don't want the answers to these... These are questions for yourself... Have fun...

I don't mean to lecture...or get preachy...this is just fun for me.... Take it or/and leave it hon...all the same....the world will still turn.

Cough, cough!

@Sukiesnow You are getting so good.... Try to make the distinction of the transference of realism to cynicism... And...

Oh don't think you are lecturing or getting preachy at all. I found them interesting questions to be asking myself.

This site has made me cynical.

@StarzAbove This site has made me cynical.

hehe smilie I think it's brought out more or less what you were some of to begin with...:)

@StarzAbove Probably, but my trust issues of people have doubled.

Life experience has taught me not to easily trust. Trust has to be earned with me.

beachbums avatar beachbum Disagree 0Reply

Everyone is cynical sometimes.

beachbums avatar beachbum Disagree +2Reply
@beachbum Everyone is cynical sometimes.

Yes...but there's a path... Of course let's not look too deeply and just agree with you...ha ha...

@Sukiesnow Yes...but there's a path... Of course let's not look too deeply and just agree with you...ha ha...

You don't have to agree with me, but even idealists get cynical sometimes.

Big difference between realism and being cynical.

I am an idealist not a realist a realist

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Disagree +2Reply
@VicZinc I am an idealist not a realist a realist

Ha...wha... Are you using mobile again, VicZinc?

Yes...that would be a loop hole to a perfect Opinion....

And you are more Buddhist....

@Sukiesnow Ha...wha... Are you using mobile again, VicZinc? Yes...that would be a loop hole to a perfect Opinion.... And you...

No. Cutting and pasting. It is still a perfect opinion. In my opinion. I just disagree with it, but it is a smashingly lovely opinion.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Disagree +1Reply
@VicZinc No. Cutting and pasting. It is still a perfect opinion. In my opinion. I just disagree with it, but it is a...

Cutting and pasting goes back to circa the 80s...

I do that on the iPad but it takes forever and I have to remember and find which post I was Commenting on...:)

You make me smile.

Reality only bites when you believe in fantasy.

DrYess avatar DrYes Disagree +1Reply
Anonymous