-8

Soooo...a transgender is mostly a man wanting to be a female...not a female wanting to be a man. Amirite?

Imagine being a sales clerk.... These days it's even harder to know how to refer to people as... Halllooowww.... Yyyyoooouuuu....?

Image for post **Soooo...a transgender is mostly a man wanting to be a female...not a female wanting to be a man.** //Amirite?//
Sukiesnows avatar Animals & Nature
7 117

I don't think so, although for various reasons I suspect it's not quite as hard for a transgender woman to get by without ridicule.

Piper2s avatar Piper2 Disagree +7Reply
@Sukiesnow I meant to ask you: why are you even on Amirite, Piper?

That's a rather imperious question, Ms Sukie. Let me guess...my comments aren't "edgy" enough for you? smirk smilie

Piper2s avatar Piper2 Disagree +6Reply
@JPMatthews What the hell is her problem?

I couldn't say. Well, I could IF I knew. ;)

Piper2s avatar Piper2 Disagree +3Reply
@Sukiesnow I've missed you...oh well...

You are far too needy for my taste. You have a condescending attitude and you ask questions a 13 year old would ask. And you ask HUNDREDS of them EVERY day. And THEN, you bitch when anybody else does the same thing. That's just way too needy for my taste. You should get out more and get some fresh air instead of sitting inside on the computer all day and spamming the site's Just In page. It's just sad. You have my sympathy for sure.

@Sukiesnow I'm sorry you feel that way....

I'm sorry you act the way you do.

@JPMatthews I'm sorry you act the way you do.

All is not lost. Acceptance is key.

And...I haven't been the one scolding you...

@Sukiesnow All is not lost. Acceptance is key. And...I haven't been the one scolding you...

You scold everybody. That's the issue here. Maybe you don't mean to, but it's DEFINITELY the way you come across. You should work on that. Seriously. Don't be so insulting to people.

@Sukiesnow Okay...scolding or insulting...2 different attitudes....which one is it?

It's both. You scold AND you are insulting. I'm not gonna dp this all day. I've stated my case. Do as you wish.

@JPMatthews It's both. You scold AND you are insulting. I'm not gonna dp this all day. I've stated my case. Do as you wish.

That's the thing you always do JP...you leave... Why don't you take a look at ALL my posts...not just the ones you see...you might note they are not ALL scolding or insulting... Ha...

Maybe a few...

@Sukiesnow That's the thing you always do JP...you leave... Why don't you take a look at ALL my posts...not just the ones...

Whatever dear. You'll continue as you have been doing all along. We're done with this conversation. Sorry to piss you off by not staying and slugging it out with you. Most of the people here, though not ALL, only want to fight. And I find that sad and pitiful. I've said my piece. I'll move along now.

@Piper2 That's a rather imperious question, Ms Sukie. Let me guess...my comments aren't "edgy" enough for you?

It just seems we might be boring to you...are we boring? You seem bored....just askin' ....is that wrong?

@Sukiesnow It just seems we might be boring to you...are we boring? You seem bored....just askin' ....is that wrong?

Perhaps you have me confused with someone else. Unlike some people here, I've not chided other members for being "boring".......

Piper2s avatar Piper2 Disagree +3Reply
@Sukiesnow Good... Glad you're not bored...on here...:)

Not sure why you'd assume I WAS, but your concern is so very touching.... roll smilie

Piper2s avatar Piper2 Disagree +3Reply
@Piper2 Not sure why you'd assume I WAS, but your concern is so very touching....

Every now and again I was intrigued... I like to see people on here happy, esp primary people.

Everyone shows it differently so if you say it's okay... I will take your word for it. :)

Uh-oh... Now you're gonna say something about the "primary people comment..."

@JPMatthews WTF??? Goddamn girl.....

Careful. She might have a go at you for being "dismissive". Apparently its a turn off.

It is pretty equal. My daughter is dating a man who was identified as a 'girl' as a child.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Disagree +6Reply
@Sukiesnow So...what are you saying.

I am saying I know an equal number of men and women.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Disagree +4Reply
@VicZinc I am saying I know an equal number of men and women.

you don;t think hormone driven male teens are going to take advantage of laws that make it ok for boys to go into girls change rooms? or even many adults? of course they will. you liberals are willing to compromise the safety of girls just for your own demented ideology and to bow to the vast MINORITY of people, who cannot grasp the concept that if they have male parts they are a man, and if they have female parts they are female, no matter what they do to hide that fact, they are still the gender they are born as, no matter how they masquerade.

it is very disturbing, where our society is headed.

@Anonymousmouse you don;t think hormone driven male teens are going to take advantage of laws that make it ok for boys to go into...

With due respect,I can't imagine what kind of people you must socialize with.

No. A person who is a woman, who just happens to have a penis is not more interesting in checking girls out in the washroom then is a lesbian with a vagina.

It is not like the captain of the football team is going to say "I am a girl" just so he can watch the cheerleaders dressing.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Disagree +3Reply
@VicZinc With due respect,I can't imagine what kind of people you must socialize with. No. A person who is a woman, who...

with all due respect you have no idea about my life, I am making my statement based on biological and scientific fact, and from several reports BACKING my statements UP! not because of who I socialize with!

in a Toronto university in Canada, they decided to adopt this "gender neutral" bathroom, and within a week, men where pretending to be women and went into the women's bathroom and recorded women, the University had to reverse their decision and had to hold counseling for women who where affected by it.
this isn't the only incident where your demented liberal trans laws affected women NEGATIVELY!

if you have male parts USE THE MALE BATHROOM no matter what you think you are, if female use female bathroom. simple really.

if you are a man just because you feel like it, or woman just because you feel like it, then Why can't i be a cat or dog just because i feel like it? its rediculous! a mental disorder if you ask me, and should be treated as such, can i be president just because i feel like it? no. feelings don;t mean fact or reality

@Anonymousmouse with all due respect you have no idea about my life, I am making my statement based on biological and scientific...

I tried to google your story. I found one reference to a similar headline in YC, but the article did not back-up the headline at all. Do you have a reference I could follow?

The only other thing even close was a man arrested in california in 2013. The man did not identify himself as transgender. He admitted he was a heterosexual man dressed like a women for the sole purpose of taking the photos. His action were not protected by the transgender law.

The incident in Toronto did occur but again this was a man, dressed as a man using a gender neutral (not a women's) showroom. The gender neutral washrooms are intended to be used by anyone, not specifically for women.

Not mostly. I know plenty of women to men transmen who want to use the men's restroom. I think you are painting with a pretty broad brush there. Besides, what difference does it make? Sounds sexist. Everyone has the right to do as they please with their bodies and you should not generalize.

A transwoman is a MTF male to female and a TransMan is a FTM female to male. But MTFs are a lot more common. Probably cuz girls rule. Actually it's because girls can be tomboys and boys can't be girly boys without getting beat up. How many men can come to work in a dress vs. how many women can come to work in a suit?

@TomboyJanet A transwoman is a MTF male to female and a TransMan is a FTM female to male. But MTFs are a lot more common...

Thank you Janet... You never hear any stories about a woman wanting to share a bathroom with males...:)

So there are never any issues...apparently...

GIRLS DO RULE!

But otherwise...why do you suppose?

@Sukiesnow Thank you Janet... You never hear any stories about a woman wanting to share a bathroom with males...:) So there...

what I always say is, If the anti Trans laws are in palce, I'm going to be sharing a bathroom with FTM males. Meaning I will be sharing a bathroom with someone who WAS a woman in body and is now a man in body and mind. That makes me uncomfortable more than the other way around. A girl chooses to become a guy but the government says he still needs to use the girls room, and then I'd be pissing in the same room as someone with a penis and mustache. It just doesn't make sense! At least If I'm sharing a room with Trans women they are women in mind and looks and they are "one of us"

@TomboyJanet what I always say is, If the anti Trans laws are in palce, I'm going to be sharing a bathroom with FTM males...

I think for men,
we don't socialize in the men's room. We barely speak and seldom even make eye contact.

a person walks in with a mustache, dressed in standard male garb, pants, shirt, jacket - enters a stall or stands at a urinal - no one is going to look twice. Rather the person has been a man since birth or not.

The thought of looking close enough to tell is abhorrent to most men.

We would not even notice anything about that person unless he had on a skirt, had big breasts, or was wearing make-up, we wouldn't normally wonder 'does that person have a penis?'

We would just grunt a greeting, squeeze out a fart to mark our space, zip trou, and head for the sink.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Disagree +5Reply
@VicZinc I think for men, we don't socialize in the men's room. We barely speak and seldom even make eye contact. a...

So it's common for men to fart in the men's room?

You would be rarely farting in the ladies.....:)

@Sukiesnow So it's common for men to fart in the men's room? You would be rarely farting in the ladies.....:)

It is practically mandatory. It puts everyone on notice not to get to close.

Just a sharp bark, not a deep growl.

@VicZinc It is practically mandatory. It puts everyone on notice not to get to close. Just a sharp bark, not a deep growl.

(Giggle) I always wanted to sit in the washroom when my b/f was in it... I wanted to know what he did in there...of course he would always chase me out....:(

I never had any brothers....:(

That's what women try to make us believe..... After a few decades of marriage, a man knows the truth.

@JustJimColo That's what women try to make us believe..... After a few decades of marriage, a man knows the truth.

It's true. About the ladies public washrooms....

And if here... They are soundless... I am not a big person.

And if a person farts more than a couple times a day...there could be digestive problems....you could try a gluten-free diet for one...perhaps your digestive system needs unclogging....

transgender
tranzˈdʒɛndə,transˈdʒɛndə/
adjective
denoting or relating to a person whose sense of personal identity and gender does not correspond with their birth sex.

• Note that it says person, not a specific gender.
Sofias avatar Sofia Disagree +5Reply
@Sofia transgender tranzˈdʒɛndə,transˈdʒɛndə/ adjective //denoting or relating to a person whose sense...

Who knew? There are never any issues with woman wanting to same a men's changing room with them...Never. Heard. One. Ever. At. All... :D.

Thx Sofia...

@Sukiesnow Who knew? There are never any issues with woman wanting to same a men's changing room with them...Never. Heard...

You've never heard it because no transgender woman wants to be inside a man's bathroom. They are women and want to be on the women's bathroom, and the transgender men want to be on the men's bathroom. That's what the entire issue is about. They want to be on the bathroom that they identify themselves with, and some people are against it. So, yeah, it's not a shock you never heard of that, ever, at all.

You're welcome.

Sofias avatar Sofia Disagree +4Reply

Transgender: denoting or relating to a person whose sense of personal identity and gender does not correspond with their birth sex.

@2513596

Way to contradict yourself. Either you don't care (in which case why would you be tired about reading about it) or you care enough to be pissed off about it.

Which one is it?

@2515667

I already did. You contradicted yourself. It's hilarious.

@2513596

Kiss, kiss...

Wrong.

@2513375

I totally agree with that analysis Gronk. 乂º◡º乂

Adas avatar Ada Agree +3Reply
@JPMatthews Damn girl. Are you 13?

I can't change the way you think, but it's fun trying.

@Sukiesnow I can't change the way you think, but it's fun trying.

Try and change the way YOU think. Start with getting out of the house at least every other day. DAMN girl! And try not being so goddamned insulting just because people don't act the way you want them to.

@2517813

Aren't you saying the very same sort of thing I was saying about Dandy...that you were so against?

@2517842

I guess you haven't met the new Dandy...;)

@JPMatthews Sorry girl. YOU don't keep me around.

This has been about me. Why. Just because I take risks and post. What about you being on the hot seat?

You could be more positive.

@TheCensoredBrit Thats rich coming from you...

I was hoping that if I went away for a time....this comment might go away... hehe smilie

Oh...I thought you were JP... My mistake...:) Shucks.

You've got to admit it's funny... Okay..I'll delete it...

@2517377

Thank you.

@Sukiesnow This has been about me. Why. Just because I take risks and post. What about you being on the hot seat? You could...

I'm plenty positive. I was just recalling a day that you made a post bitching about smeone "spamming the Just In" page and you didn't like it because you felt YOUR posts weren't being seen. Then you turned around and did exactly the same thing. I have no problem with you. I just really don't care for hypocrites. You say I could be more positive? I say YOU can treat your fellow amiriters with more respect. now...DONE.

@2516843

Lighten up and laugh...Gronk.

@2517806

It wasn't meant to be funny. I never mean to be funny.

@2517820

How do you manage to turn what I just said into something I didn't say...

I don't tend to try for funny... I try for lighthearted...it doesn't always work in this milieu....

I have a question since some of the whole trangender debate puzzles me.
How many women, who claim to be man trapped in a womans body are interested in women?
How many men, who claim to be a woman trapped in a mans body, are interested in men?
If they are interested in the same biological sex that they are, doesn't that actually make them homosexual?
I'd really like to hear an intelligent answer here.

@JustJimColo I have a question since some of the whole trangender debate puzzles me. How many women, who claim to be man...

I'm not sure what your asking...

Apparently being transgender doesn't necessarily have to do with them being gay.

But it's likely. One issue at a time.

Can I ask that as a post sometime?

That is if I got it correctly...

@2513202

As I was saying to Jan...you never hear about women wanting to use a men's washroom or sharing a man's changing room with the lot of them... I just assumed it didn't happen...

There are NEVER any issues...that way around...shoulda brought this post up a long time ago....

with laws today starting to take place in some places you will see a jump in boys and men saying they are women.

A transgender in my understanding is a person taking the hormone pills of gender they wish to be but still have their natural born genitalia. I could be wrong

They aren't "wanting to be", they are. Gender isn't cut and dried. It's certainly not only about genitalia. I can't say that I know how it feels, but try to imagine waking up every day, hating your body. Imagine having to pretend to be someone you aren't. Imagine if being who you are inside could endanger your life. Trans people suffer greatly due to ignorance, fear, and judgement.

Trishs avatar Trish Disagree 0Reply
Anonymous