+9

NEVER cover your FACE with tattoos. There's nothing wrong with tats but on your face? You're purposely destroying your own life if you cover it in such a way. You might as well go to a job interview with the slogan "Hire me! I'm an asshole!

I've just been seeing a lot of gangster shit in the news. They make it pretty easy to see who the bad guys are.

Image for post NEVER cover your FACE with tattoos. There's nothing wrong with tats but on your face?  You're purposely destroying your own life if you cover it in such a way.  You might as well go to a job interview with the slogan "Hire me! I'm an asshole!
JerryHendricksons avatar Life
7 56

That moment when you realise you will never get work as a receptionist

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred That guy looks to be waiting to be in jail real soon.

That guy's name is Rouslan Toumaniantz. He got in the spotlight after this girl
claimed to have asked for three stars in her face, fallen asleep in the chair and woken up to that mirror image.

Turned out she had lied, and actually asked for 56 stars.
The next morning she was no longer sure it was such a great idea after all, and she was afraid of her parents reaction.

But as far as I know he has no criminal recordpunk smilie

@HegeMarie That moment when you realise you will never get work as a...

Why not? What if he is a great receptionist and can do the best job? Who are YOU to judge?

@2514185

Isn't it amazing Gronk? Wow. I'm not even going to say what I want to say here. These people can't see anything beyond political correctness? What absolute morons. Educated idiots programmed by our own education system.

@2514185

Now you are assuming. no smilie

@2513517

Gronk has a point above. would you hire some lunatic with his face completely covered in tats to care for you children?

@2513893

But on their FACES?

@2513479

It was his payback to his parents for having been named Dickie. He just couldn't take anymore so he decided to have a penis tattoo done on his face. Totally rational decision.

I was gonna bring up how I think Jack from Mass Effect is one of the sexiest ladies I've ever seen in a game but I guess she doesn't have face tats.

The thing is people, often conservatives, forget that not every job is an office job. If you work with electronics, technical operation, behind the scenes in Hollywood, at a Tattoo Parlor, as a mechanic, etc I for one would be so miserable in an office job. I'd probably go insane and stab everyone. Office life is dry, boring, humorless, and their idea of fun is "huh huh huh Stan from accounting is BUSTING a move!!" Like that kind of adults trying to be hip and cool type humor. Yeah just not for me

So judgmental. No one has the right to judge someone because of their outward appearance, unless it's Trump.

@2514246

Yes. I don't judge. I'd even hire YOU.

@2514971

How am I judging you? I said I'd HIRE you no smilie

@2514984

Strawman.
Yes. Id hire you means I'd hire you. If you don't want the job, then I'll hire someone else. Someone with face tats if I want. I don't judge.

I guess it's up to everyone to mutilate their own body if they want to....

To a certain degree, I can agree with you. Tattoos on the body are fine with me. However, tats on the face are very unbecoming and you're just setting yourself to be knocked down. Like "dick face" in your photo.

Balous avatar Balou Agree +1Reply

Just tattoo the Chinese symbol for "idiot" up there.

DrYess avatar DrYes Agree +1Reply

I still feel tats belong on carnival workers. Or the freak show display.

At least we know who to profile and put on a watch list. smirk smilie

I don't mind tasteful tattoos, but if someone wants to make them look like a sideshow freak, don't come to me looking for a job where you have to interact with the public.

If you don't want one, don't get one. It really is that simple

I hate tats.People look like cheap billboards.

I don't have any tattoos but I don't feel that someone should be excluded from a job or discriminated against because they have them. Its a very beautiful form of artwork. I don't see where it is saying "I am an asshole"...hell I know plenty of people that don't have them that truly are assholes. While yes "some" are gang members it doesn't mean they "all" are. I understand the whole business side of not hiring someone with them but doesn't mean I agree with it.

I use to work with a guy that had tats all along his arm and neck. He was super intelligent. He was never part of a gang, I know we grew up together. He was my team leader for a while and then was turned down for a supervisor role because of his art. It was rather sad because he new so much and would have been a great asset to the company. He left about six months later and now runs a very successful body shop. His story had a happy ending but some because they are turned away do not.