Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
5 7

Twisted minds can interpret media in a negative manner...even in a Postive person...sometimes messages like "You Can Do Anything You Want..." ...can set one up for failure....

@Sukiesnow Twisted minds can interpret media in a negative manner...even in a Postive person...sometimes messages like "You...

promising things it cant deliver.

In a way it's Just like when I was a kid they were like well have space travel to mars resorts in the 21st century and I'm like UGHHH GIVE THAT TO ME!! LIARS!!

It is true it just depends on how determined a person is when it comes to doing anything. I got told my whole life I can't do this and I can't do that and while there were a lot of challenges and a lot of obstacles that I had to fight my way through I managed to do all the things that people said I couldn't do.

🦋

@Lil_Princess It is true it just depends on how determined a person is when it comes to doing anything. I got told my whole life...

So: You Can Do Anything? What about to a young girl...hearing that...thinking she can become a real Princess...and none of the: you'll always be a princess in our life crap...hehe smilie

Sometimes media can set people up people for failure, too...

@Sukiesnow So: You Can Do Anything? What about to a young girl...hearing that...thinking she can become a real Princess...and...

It can be just as bad being told ya can't do anything. Bridge used to receive awards for her art work. All through school she drew at a high school level. Her dream was to be a fashion designer.

Then in the 7th grade this dipshit teacher tells her she can't...she was crushed. She got to the point that she refused to turn in any art assignment. Bridge is a tough cookie but like her mama can't handle being told she can't do something.

While the teach did get fired because my kid wasn't the only one to hear those damaging words, it took her 3 years before she started drawing again.

Hey I am told everyday I am a princess so I can be one hehe smilie

Anonymous