+14

Ideally...a family should eat one meal together. Isn't it better than eating alone?

Image for post **Ideally...a family should eat one meal together.** //Isn't it better than eating alone?//
Sukiesnows avatar Life
8 10

Growing up my family always ate together, and I have continued that with my family.

No. Ideally...it depends on how many arguments and fights are summoned up...when eating with family.

I think so

Actually I am going to go out and eat with my daughter and son in law this evening.

Growing up you never started a fight at the dinner table because it was disrespectful. You waited till after dessert and took it to the backyard

@Lil_Princess Actually I am going to go out and eat with my daughter and son in law this evening. Growing up you never started...

That's the one thing I have against eating together... Since it was the only time we got together all in one place...it was also a fertile ground for fights....

@Sukiesnow That's the one thing I have against eating together... Since it was the only time we got together all in one...

We all knew better. If we upset mama we had to deal with dad and even though my dad was a loving and gentle man all he had to do was just give the "Your ass is grass" look and we knew to just shut up.