Should you tell people you love them multiple times every day? Shouldn't it be apparent in your words and actions...like, what...they don't know?

People who say offhandedly "Love You"...well, it can get a bit boring and lacking in impact... I say...let your actions and words show it...and say the words I LOVE YOU less frequently but with more intense meaning... My point is: it's NOT wrong to say Love You after EVERY convo or text...I'm saying words can lose their meaning...OR, so you're having an argument...just like you might not UPVote or UPLove someone at that point...you might feel less like being LOVing then.... I prefer good surprises....rather than repeated words inserted in the humdrum treadmill of every day life.... Well, I've tried to communicate this...it's up to you to get my meaning or not.

Image for post **Should you tell people you love them multiple times every day?** //Shouldn't it be apparent in your words and actions...like, what...they don't **know**?//
Sukiesnows avatar Religion
11 28

I will say it to someone I care about, even a close friend, but not too often or it loses it's effect.

@2514394

I love you back l smilie

@2514360

going to the bathroom love you.....ha...

I tell my mother when she goes to bed each night.

"I love you and will see you in the morning"

I tell others that i love, i love them.
Maybe not daily, but i dont say it unless i mean it, so they know......

@2514454

Aww tiff....i love you back.
Mean it

I usually tell family and friends I love them, when saying goodbye. But I don't say I love you a lot. I prove it by my actions.

I love you, Sukie, and I've never said it to you once.

At least once a day, I remind members of my family that I love them with those words. I agree that it would get tiresome if it were constant.

No...the 70 dollar dozen roses and the 50 dollar bag of hersey kisses that we buy on Valantines day should pretty much cover it

I think you can do it with words and actions.

I tell my husband, my son, and my nieces (because I talk to them a lot by phone and text) "I love you" at the end of each conversation. Sometimes we just text it to each other. Of all the terrible things said in the world, I love you are good words to hear and we can't say them enough.

I tell my kids I love them often by my words and my actions.

Anonymous