Should you tell people you love them multiple times every day? Shouldn't it be apparent in your words and actions...like, what...they don't know?

People who say offhandedly "Love You"...well, it can get a bit boring and lacking in impact... I say...let your actions and words show it...and say the words I LOVE YOU less frequently but with more intense meaning... My point is: it's NOT wrong to say Love You after EVERY convo or text...I'm saying words can lose their meaning...OR, so you're having an argument...just like you might not UPVote or UPLove someone at that point...you might feel less like being LOVing then.... I prefer good surprises....rather than repeated words inserted in the humdrum treadmill of every day life.... Well, I've tried to communicate this...it's up to you to get my meaning or not.