+14

A place where you can say exactly what is on your mind

I never had a pen pal.
But i reckon this isnt like that at all. More of a community. Dont get on with all of your neighbors, but they are all invited to the block party.
Five days out. I missed y'all......

Image for post A place where you can say exactly what is on your mind
Carlas avatar People & Celebrities
11 61
@2514420

Shit will, i couldnt hold my breath THAT long.

Good to see you too...

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +5Reply
@2514420

Do you mean that?

@2519954

Just my own POV but I feel you have a lot of opinions you don't feel free to express on here....

Damn. I wish you would one of these days... It would be so entertaining.

@2514407

You were too♡

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply
@2514408

Still cant type.
Thanks marky:)

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply
@2514425

You've been messin around on that dam FB again, I seen ya! I'm only joking you been anywhere exciting? 乂^◡^乂

Adas avatar Ada Agree +4Reply
@Carla Still cant type. Thanks marky:)

It's okay if you can't type babe. All you need to do is Proofread and correct.

@Sukiesnow It's okay if you can't type babe. All you need to do is Proofread and correct.

Sometimes my fingers go faster then they should. Hit the bubble, and there it is.

I am going to put forth a better effort.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +5Reply
@Sukiesnow I've just learned to reread what I type. Even then I sometimes forget....

If i dont have my reading glasses on (most often do not), even when i do proof, i miss things. Using a K, instead of L. That is the mistake i make most often.....

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply
@2514503

Thank you bo.
Glad to be back

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply

I know many of us were hoping you'd return, Carla. I don't have a place like that, except my mind. It's good to see you back here. :)

@Piper2 I know many of us were hoping you'd return, Carla. I don't have a place like that, except my mind...

Piper, thank you.
But.....you should speak your mind here, and everywhere.

You have a good one, dont keep it in your head.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply
@Carla Piper, thank you. But.....you should speak your mind here, and everywhere. You have a good one, dont keep it in...

Thank YOU, Carla. I have and do "speak my mind" maybe more often I should, sometimes, just not exactly what's going on in there.

You can say what's on your mind here, Carla...but not maybe out of the blue? Or catching ppl by surprise...they hate it if you've been acquiescent for a long time and then when a few of your true feelings start seeping out...ppl don't like that.

At least this is what I'm finding out.

I feel the same...but apparently ppl have been telling me I come across differently ...so maybe what I'm saying is completely wrong for you...ha...

Some days I don't know anything. :)

I'm not glum about it...ha...it's just a matter of figuring it out...and here...this post is about YOU and I've managed to turn it to me...how bad is that?

@Sukiesnow You can say what's on your mind here, Carla...but not maybe out of the blue? Or catching ppl by surprise...they...

No bad at all. This post was for everyone.

And if you seem sweet and cuddley every time you guve your opinion, then are not believable.

We have thoughts tgat are not pretty, and moods that are dark.

That comes out in ones writings.
Dont wrap a veil around yourself to suit anyone.

Some WEEKS i know nothing.....
So there you go....

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +1Reply
@Carla No bad at all. This post was for everyone. And if you seem sweet and cuddley every time you guve your opinion...

I agree... It gets to - I don't know how to express it...but ppl who only have...well...I'll let the rest of what I've said...be my expression for now....:

Ppl can't believe there is only one side to you...or to anyone...why would there be...and it's not believable that people don't have all the emotional expressions of life either...why would ppl think someone is only 2 dimensional....

It's funny...I can only think of two feeling right now...let's say Love and Hate... But there are so many variances in between...and if someone is only 2 dimensional in their epression...let's say LOVE and Lightheartedness... You are missing all the other expressions ranging in between and toward hatred. They are ALL worthwhile emotions...and happen to you for a reason...and makes you the person you are today....

It is true, tho...most people in public are only comfortable...with the feelings around Love...

Anyway...thanks for listening... I forgot what a patient listener you were....:) And here we are online... Hee he...

@Sukiesnow I agree... It gets to - I don't know how to express it...but ppl who only have...well...I'll let the rest of what...

Yes, here we are.
Searching between the lines is the only way to formulate proper feeling anout other people.

That's why is it so very easy to hate others.
It takes patience to try to understand.

You have to pay attention.
Be aware.........i pay attention:)

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +1Reply
@Carla Yes, here we are. Searching between the lines is the only way to formulate proper feeling anout other...

And you probably do what most ppl don't do online... READ every word of what's been written. I swear I've told ppl to READ...and they swear they do...but they don't...

And sometimes...when I reread later... I am also blushing... Can I blame others up to a point? Don't write too much? Don't use foreign words? Use white space?

Etc...etc...really it is my mistake...esp when it comes to politics... I glaze.... Glaze is NOT just a topping for a turkey or a donut....

So this Sunday turned out more interesting than expected...ha ha...next time I will make YOU talk....

@Sukiesnow And you probably do what most ppl don't do online... READ every word of what's been written. I swear I've told ppl...

As you stated above.
I am usually a listener.
Talked here way more than is the norm.

And yes....regardless the format, i read every word of an entire thread.
That is, of course, if the post itself interests me.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply

Good to see you back!

I disagree... I very rarely say what's truly on my mind....certainly not here...., laughs heartily

What is on my mind is not always that stunning or genius...it's just that I do whatever I think other people do....work within the perimeters of polite and diplomatic society.

I agree with Will!

Was this the post?

@Sukiesnow I disagree... I very rarely say what's truly on my mind....certainly not here...., laughs heartily What is on...

Yes it was.

And i do speak my mind. But, i try to be tactful and polite.
But.....that's just me.
I do that in life, so i do it here.

What you read, is part of who i am

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply
@Carla Yes it was. And i do speak my mind. But, i try to be tactful and polite. But.....that's just me. I do that in...

You are far more tactful than I am.....

To tell you the truth...

I'd really rather not be diplomatic...I'd rather be a screaming whirling dervish...and telling people like I think it is... I think a lot of time is wasted being diplomatic...

That is how one part of me thinks...

The othe part of me thinks I should be quiet and not say too much....

I try to marry the two...

Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't....

It's been part of my destiny....

Welcome back darlin

You were missed. I had a lot of personal stuff happening all at once so I missed everything going on here last week pretty much. I have had moments where I have almost left myself but I know I would be back in a heartbeat. I am very glad to see you return.

When I was growing up, I tried to run away from home. I made it to the end of the drive and I felt such guilt it made me sick. I kept thinking who will take care of my parents, who will do this and that. So long story short I brought my happy ass back to the house and put my stuff away.

Every time I think about leaving here, I think of that day and wonder what would happen...so I stay.

I kinda tell it like it is but I try to tone it down out of respect.

🦋

@Lil_Princess Welcome back darlin You were missed. I had a lot of personal stuff happening all at once so I missed everything...

Sweetheart, you are one of the reasons i came back.

Your southern charm is very attractive.

And insulting people isnt your style. Nothing to tone down.

But, i know you have buttons. I try not to push them.;)

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply
@Carla Sweetheart, you are one of the reasons i came back. Your southern charm is very attractive. And insulting people...

Awww thank ya

Just to let ya know if things trouble ya I am just an inbox away. While sometimes I am here but I ain't here, I always check my messages.

@2514451

:):):)

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply
@2514507

Thank you too, linnester.
I missed it

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply
@2514508

Hope you have thick walls ;)

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply
@2514529

Bad neighbor. When you are that close, it has to be.....well.......tense meeting at the front doors.....

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply
@2514720

I would find that difficult.
You are a more tolerant woman than i.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply

I freely tell my dogs all about what's on my mind. Sometimes they just come over and sit with me and know that is all it takes to cheer me up.
Good to see you back Carla.

Glad you're back Carla, don't leave us again.

@StarzAbove Glad you're back Carla, don't leave us again.

Thank tou starz.
Think i will stick around a while

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply
@Carla Thank tou starz. Think i will stick around a while

Good, don't let these haters run you off of here.

Anonymous