+10

I think I understand. You learn to love yourself through your family; when you are done practising that...you turn to others...and learn how to love them... This can take you the rest of your life. Amirite?

Please add to this simple recipe... What else?

Image for post **I think I understand. You learn to love yourself through your family; when you are done practising that...you turn to others...and learn how to love them...** //This can take you the rest of your life.// **Amirite?**
Sukiesnows avatar Religion
8 3

Yes. What's so bad about caring though? I'm not talking about pleasing others that you have no time for yourself.

Mashas avatar Masha Agree +1Reply
@Masha Yes. What's so bad about caring though? I'm not talking about pleasing others that you have no time for yourself.

Nothing is wrong with caring. It was an afterthought...thrown in simply because no one's life flows smoothly....

Look at all the Agreeds, Masha...yet you were the only one with the hutzpah to actually respond....

For me it doesn't take a lifetime to learn to love people or not that is just who I am. It also didn't take much to learn what people are worth it and which ones ain't.