0

The Transgender Movement Is A Fairy Tale Destroying Our Children’s Lives Every few weeks, the transgender movement parades another person in front of the cameras for their cause. A few weeks ago, Bradley “Chelsea” Manning had his 15 minutes of fame when pardoned by Obama. Before that, 9-year-old “Joe” succeeded in reversing the Boy Scouts’100-year-old gender qualification. Last weekend, we met “Mack” Beggs. The LGBT community demands we accept people, especially children, not for who they are, but who they believe they are. We are told to ignore science and transform every part of society to cater to a few people. Yet, is this really good for the children? Are we really helping them, or selling them a fairy tale?

Surgeons can remove and attach body parts. Hairdressers can restyle hair. People can change whether or not they shave their legs. Doctors can pump billions of hormones into a body. All this alters how one looks. Yet, there is one thing you can never, ever change. DNA.

Through science, we know DNA determines gender at fertilization. In addition, DNA cannot be altered. So, no matter what you do to yourself, your DNA will always tell the truth of whether you are a boy or a girl.
Between 60-90% of transgenders have some sort of mental illness, including depression. Liberals argue their psychological issues stem from unhappiness with their current body. However, 20% of transgenders who have sex-change surgery regret it. Also, studies show 90% of transgenders retain their mental issue post surgery which is when many attempt suicide. Therefore, logic dictates transgenderism is a symptom of mental health, not the other way around.
We are our children’s greatest influence. What we accept, what we encourage, what we applaud is often transferred to our children. So I ask, why is there such an explosion now of transgender and homosexual children?
Kids are not born transgender. Childhood developmental disorder that comes out of some event or series of events or abuse or neglect or trauma or overbearing mother or father or someone or a lot of times its sexual abuse.”
Instead, teach them the scientific truth. From conception, they have been a precious, valuable human being. As a result, they might realize the body they were born with may be awkward and embarrassing, but it is theirs. It was formed by God, loved by God, and it is exactly who they were meant to be. Maybe then they will stop trying so hard to be someone else.
But that's just my two cents.!

The Transgender Movement Is A Fairy Tale Destroying Our Children's Lives ⋆ Pamela Adams ⋆ The US Constitution ⋆ Constitution.comEvery few weeks, the transgender movement parades another person in front of the cameras for their cause. A few weeks ago, Bradley "Chelsea" Manning had his 15 minutes of fame when pardoned by Obama. Before that, 9-year-old "Joe" succeeded in reversing the Boy Scouts'100-year-old gender qualification.http://constitution.com/transgender-movement-fairy-tale-destroying-childrens-lives/Image for post The Transgender Movement Is A Fairy Tale Destroying Our Children’s Lives  Every few weeks, the transgender movement parades another person in front of the cameras for their cause.  A few weeks ago, Bradley “Chelsea” Manning had his 15 minutes of fame when pardoned by Obama.  Before that, 9-year-old “Joe” succeeded in reversing the Boy Scouts’100-year-old gender qualification.  Last weekend, we met “Mack” Beggs.  The LGBT community demands we accept people, especially children, not for who they are, but who they believe they are.  We are told to ignore science and transform every part of society to cater to a few people.  Yet, is this really good for the children?  Are we really helping them, or selling them a fairy tale?
YoAdriennes avatar Books
1 25

You know nothing.
I was born a lesbian. Knew it from the time i was very, very young.
I had a very good childhood, until my father passed. But, i knew long before that.

No confusion.

When we are concieved we are, at first, able to become either male or female.

It matters not what dna a person has. It matters what said person feels and how they identify.

The only reason it seems more common is because people feel freer to act upon their own truth.

It is far easier in thiscwirld to be straight. No one i have ever met would choose to be this different. But to lead a contented life, we choose to live life on our terms.

Transgender people have been here on earth since the beginning. If your god didnt want people to be different, he wouldnt have created difference.

You are uneducated and small minded and if your type didnt object to what is none of your concern, we could all live in peace

Carlas avatar Carla Disagree +9Reply

Adrienne,
I apologige for calling you small minded and uneducared.
Please, before you state what you believe is scientific fact, look at all of the available information.
I havent seen every part of society conforming to any one group of people.
Do we harm you. Or just your sensibilities?

You have no clue what people who are different go through in life.

If people would mind their own, live and let live, it would be a much more peaceful existance for everyone.

You insulted MY family by insinuating poor family upbringing and values.

Please, educate yourself not just with crackerjack science that supports your views, but on all science on the subject.

Carlas avatar Carla Disagree +6Reply
@Carla Adrienne, I apologige for calling you small minded and uneducared. Please, before you state what you believe is...

These people always pull out like DR. Crackenstein from the Christian academy for science or something and say "See look at this guy's research" and they're always invested in producing certain results because of their connections and interests like ex pastor or devout baptist or just being paid off.

I don't see how the transgender movement is destroying our children's lives.

@PhilboydStudge I don't see how the transgender movement is destroying our children's lives.

I've known people who are trans very very close to me, and they would literally rather die than remain the sex they are physically, NOTHING people say will change that

Transgender will be here to stay, Adrienne...

I appreciate that your views need to be heard...the next gen will have different views...

Racist, sexist, homophobic. You should be ashamed of yourself. What do you have against love? We should teach our children tolerance. I agree with the poster above. You are uneducated and small minded. Probably a Trump supporter.

@2515653

It is discusting.
I find it offensive too
Too many people really believe that drivel.

It takes people with level heads and intellegence to make people see differently.
If you open one persons eyes, its one step closer to real change.

Carlas avatar Carla Disagree +2Reply
@2515680

These aren't people they are McPeople. Running purely on gut emotions like "eww trans people are gross and therefor we should treat them like shit" GROW UP guys. Stop using the visceral mind to make decisions. Stop being such Id kids.

You sound like a guy who reads Jack Chick Tracts and goes THIS MAN IS A GENIUS!

Why do we have so much anger on this issue? We have anger from those in the LGBT community claiming how "uneducated or small minded" anyone is who doesn't jump on their bandwagon. They call those who don't agree with them all kinds of names. (This is coming from the LGBT community)
Most of us could care less if a person is straight, bi, gay or whatever. We all have our own beliefs. What I won't sit back and take quietly, is being attacked for having my own mind, my own beliefs and my own standards of conduct. Quit trying to shove a lifestyle down my throat and just learn to talk to people. I think people will find they will have a lot more positive results.
I doubt if there is a person here who could ever claim I attacked them or said negative things about their lifestyle, whatever it is. (For the most part, I really don't care what people do behind closed doors as long as it doesn't involve children)
I've come to see those who demand tolerance, to be the least tolerant of all.

@JustJimColo Why do we have so much anger on this issue? We have anger from those in the LGBT community claiming how...

This is the thing jim. It is mindsets like the above poster wbo put children in programs to force the "gay" out. That is tantamount to torture.

To spout off unfounded statements, is offensive. This person apparently does care what goes on with people they do not know.

To me it is very small minded and unknowing to care or be involved in peoples personal lives.

Trangender people who are denied there selves are people you should have compassion for.

It is cruel to deny their existance

Carlas avatar Carla Disagree +4Reply
@Carla This is the thing jim. It is mindsets like the above poster wbo put children in programs to force the "gay" out...

Carla, I have to defend ANY citizen's right to say what they want. It might mean defending you, and your right to express your opinion, or it might be someone who has completely opposing views to yours. If we don't defend every citizens right to free speech (And yes, that includes hearing things that BOTH sides find offensive), there will be no free speech for ANY citizen.
We all feel "we" are right and the other side is wrong. If you refer to someone who doesn't agree with you, as small minded or stupid, whats the difference between that and if someone was to refer to you as sick minded or twisted?

You and I don't agree on many political issues. What happens between "us" when it starts to get a little tense? Before any name calling, or personal insults can begin, you and I, agree to disagree and move on. <s>

@JustJimColo Carla, I have to defend ANY citizen's right to say what they want. It might mean defending you, and your right to...

Yes we do. I have been called more names than i care to mention. Some here. But all of my life.
I will apologize.

Carlas avatar Carla Disagree +1Reply
@Carla Yes we do. I have been called more names than i care to mention. Some here. But all of my life. I will apologize.

Carla, We have ALL been called more names than we care to mention. Some names I've been called, I had to go look up to find out what they meant.
It's how we deal with it what defines us. (That doesn't mean sit back passively and take abuse either. Neither of us would tolerate that. Nor should we.)
I don't think you have anything to apologize for. You said what you thought. Sometimes it just works out better if we re-word our thoughts as we put them on paper. (I have to change the words I type from the words I think, all the time.)
I enjoy the interaction you and I have on here. I think it's productive and insightful, in both directions.

@JustJimColo Carla, We have ALL been called more names than we care to mention. Some names I've been called, I had to go look up...

Thank you jim. But what you pointed to was correct. And below there is an apology.

I too, enjoy our conversations and debates.

Any day i learn something, is a good day.
Today i relearned that using more thought out speech will get my point across. And do it with dignity.

Again, thank you, jim

Carlas avatar Carla Disagree +2Reply

This is what happens when people use emotion and political correctness and get offended at everything, might as well make men eligible for the international women's day.

On the other hand people can do whatever they want about themselves but never force any ideals or agendas to children, kids don't know anything, can't make good decisions by themselves and are VERY impressionable.

I think it's extremely wrong to push anything to them. Why not let them make their decisions when they grow up and could make an intelligent decision by themselves without having anything pushed down their throats?

Selling them a nightmare.

Cezars avatar Cezar Agree -1Reply