How come people don't respond back to me...the way I originally Comment...? I'm Cheerful and I'm Positive...and I get back this humdrum tone of Boringness. Why is that?

I'm curious. Why... Can't you summon up some cheerful bouncy and spritely fun from within you? This world is full of sour pusses....

Image for post **How come people don't respond back to me...the way I originally Comment...?** //I'm Cheerful and I'm Positive...and I get back this humdrum tone of Boringness. **Why is that?**//
Sukiesnows avatar Relationships
9 77
@2515476

Okay you two... At least brighten up or think clever....

Clever and witty are good.

You two could do that more if you bothered.

@StarzAbove

Clever and witty are good.

@2515342

Thanks! I think So! I'm putting it out there!

How come people aren't responding...like, in droves....

smile smilie

@2515365

I know Will...but sometimes this site could use a boost...

Sometimes I think that Mug and Amirite should combine...how great would that be?

More like SH...great!

No idea...

Could be the weather..

@DandyDon No idea... Could be the weather..

Your comments could use a few more exclams...to tell you the truth, Dandy ... IMHO...

Altho I do appreciate this new persona a great deal....

Just from me to you. FYI...

So:

No idea...!!

Could it just be the weather? :)

And NO... I'm not trying to do whatever it is you might think...

It's just nice to have more upbeat personalities in life and online.

Just FYI

@Sukiesnow Your comments could use a few more exclams...to tell you the truth, Dandy ... IMHO... Altho I do appreciate...

Thanks...

Please do that for me every time i forget or make an error..

Just my small contribution to your cheerfulness.. :)

@Sukiesnow Someone has to remind you once in a while that you aren't always quite perfect.

I've never thought of myself as being anywhere near perfect but i don't mind being helped to stay on the straight and narrow....

@2515883

She's just trying to get me to argue with them on their political posts..

Its better to just laugh at the butthurt against Trump.. because it's not going to stop anything..

The minority complaining and moaning, wont stop the majority..

@2515883

Your right....I didn't know how else to say it...:)

So far you've stopped us making fun of Trump... What else?

@2516854

But, you've won a home fight. Rest...enjoy.

@2517884

That one was a little depressing... I guess since I grew up in the country...couldn't wait to leave...:)

@2517878

Inspiring!....thanks for that...

@2515490

Now, now. I try to be nice once a week...

Instead of trying for funny, John...try for witty. It more becomes you.

@2515576

I have hehe smilie at your comments before....

@2515359

Thank you Tiff. Just be your normal upbeat self.

And use more smiles...smile smilie

You are SOooo sweet.... Express it more often.

I'm just not always at my clever best .... I do try! a smilie

Hey......
You callin' me a drag???

Your mind is far more inventive than mine!!

@Carla Hey...... You callin' me a drag??? Your mind is far more inventive than mine!!

It will take you another 4 months to get jaded on here Carla.

So keep this post as a reminder to be Upbeat!! And postitve! Exclamations help! So do smiles...

What you see from me is what you get. My answers are based on either how I am feeling at the time or how I feel about a particular subject and I ain't about to powered puff it up or sugar coat it.

If my answers are boring, oh well at least they are honest and I ain't just saying what people wanna hear.

🦋

Your attitude sucks.

I am who I am. You either like me or you don't. I try to bring excitement but life sometimes puts people in a place where they aren't always happy. I have a lot more going on in my life than just social networking. I have to deal with family, friends, my job, my music, being a landlord, and other things that come up.

Maybe people don't like your condescending attitude, and you reprimanding everyone everyday when their behavior doesn't suit you. Food for thought.

@JPMatthews Maybe people don't like your condescending attitude, and you reprimanding everyone everyday when their behavior...

Not to mention the out-of-the-blue digs she seems to have. There was me thinking we were getting along ok and then I get told I'm basically whiny and dismissive!

Well I'm certainly going to be dismissive to her now.

@JPMatthews Too much passive-aggressive crap for my taste. Who needs that? But that's just me.

Everything is okay... Are you making all this up?

C'mon. Let's be friends.

Leave the past in the past.

@Sukiesnow Everything is okay... Are you making all this up? C'mon. Let's be friends. Leave the past in the past.

I don't consider you an enemy. I also don't consider you a friend, for reasons stated above. I prefer adult friends. Now accept what I said, like an adult would do.

@TheCensoredBrit Not to mention the out-of-the-blue digs she seems to have. There was me thinking we were getting along ok and then...

Examples. I just don't know what your talking about ... In the moment...we are all fine.

Be dismissive if that is how you feel... sad smilie

@Sukiesnow Examples. I just don't know what your talking about ... In the moment...we are all fine. Be dismissive if that is...

I'm not in the mood for playing dumb with you Sukie. If you choose not to remember a set of comments you made a few days back, that's fine.

At the end of the day, you came out of the blue, had a go at me for airing my opinion on something, and then claimed you disliked me because I had become "dismissive".

So, here's me being dismissive. I hope it now gives you a proper reason to dislike me. People are right. You have changed and not for the best.

Your attitude is condescending. You reprimand...JP.

I don't know where you get this idea that we are that much different.

I'm willing to be friends with you...since it feels like being friends with myself.... You know...mirror images and all. Extrapolate forthwith.

I get the feeling you think I'm stupid. You know, don't you...that this is just your mirror image reflecting back at you.

@Sukiesnow Your attitude is condescending. You reprimand...JP. I don't know where you get this idea that we are that much...

Trust me, if I thought you were stupid, I would have NO problem saying so. I think you PLAY stupid because in your mind you think that helps you in some way. You're childlike and seem unable to accept the fact that not everyone is going to like you. Who cares if everyone likes you? Some will and sone won't. And as far as YOU being MY mirror image? Not a chance, darling. :)

Because that's how I am. I don't like acting cheerful.

@Crimson Because that's how I am. I don't like acting cheerful.

And that's great. Soooo...the next time you are being cheerful...remember I might not be.

Anonymous