Do you decorate your home for Easter? It is fast approaching.

I put some things out today....I'm ready for Spring.

Image for post Do you decorate your home for Easter?  It is fast approaching.
StarzAboves avatar People & Celebrities
11 43

I can barely get it up for Christmas...which I like...

I, too am ready for spring...:)

@2515613

Me too. Costa Rica?

@2515978

Have fun. Don't kill yourself surfing. lol

@2516057

lol You're too tough, the shark would spit you out. lol

@2516116

You might be right, I hear Canadian meat is really tough. Ummmm..... well come back in one piece if you can.

@2515621

I only have a couple things out.... I love to decorate. lolhttp://data.amirite.net/user_images/58bf762216794.jpg

@2516230

Wow, you're sitting real pretty! King Chuck!!!!!

@2515621

My thoughts too, i think there's the motivation there if you have kids.

@OzSurfer My thoughts too, i think there's the motivation there if you have kids.

I agree, I decorate on a smaller scale than when they were still here.

@StarzAbove I agree, I decorate on a smaller scale than when they were still here.

I've always wanted to decorate a house for christmas for kids. I think that would be fun to see them having so much fun on christmas morning.

@OzSurfer I've always wanted to decorate a house for christmas for kids. I think that would be fun to see them having so...

It is so much fun. And the kids always knew which side of the Christmas tree were their presents. lol lol

@StarzAbove It is so much fun. And the kids always knew which side of the Christmas tree were their presents. lol lol

Yeah I can imagine! I remember as a kid how much fun it was. I think all kids should be able to have that experience :)

@OzSurfer Yeah I can imagine! I remember as a kid how much fun it was. I think all kids should be able to have that experience :)

So do I. I didn't have a very big Christmas growing up as far as material things, but we always had fun. And I made sure my kids did as well. I loved buying for them, I just didn't know when to stop. lol

No. Im not much for decorating.

But i have 2 lillies waiting to be planted outside. Just bloomed

@StarzAbove Our daffodils are in bloom and we're expecting snow this weekend.

Oh, it will be middle to late may before anything actually blooms

@Carla Oh, it will be middle to late may before anything actually blooms

Same here, but this year it's been rather warm for a couple of weeks.

@StarzAbove Same here, but this year it's been rather warm for a couple of weeks.

We had that last week.
My neighbor had an iris that came up about 2 inches by her dryer vent.

Then we got 6 inches of snow.

Then last night we had a thunderstorm and the snow went with it.

Crazy, crazy winter

@2516090

I'm sure it is. lol Care to share? hehe smiliehehe smilie

No, but I keep bunny statues as decorations anyhow.

Last time I decorated was 2012, I have no plans on doing it this years either only because I have way to much going on. I have finding it difficult to get to come here sometimes sad smilie

@Lil_Princess Last time I decorated was 2012, I have no plans on doing it this years either only because I have way to much going...

My decorations just consist of a ceramic bunny and a centerpiece, took about 5 minutes to put both of them out.

Most people don't decorate for Easter for various reason, but I just love to decorate. lol

@StarzAbove My decorations just consist of a ceramic bunny and a centerpiece, took about 5 minutes to put both of them...

A friend of mine use to take a week to decorate. It looked like a bunny wonderland in her home.

@Lil_Princess A friend of mine use to take a week to decorate. It looked like a bunny wonderland in her home.

Wow, that's as bad as Christmas. Some people here in the neighborhood hang plastic eggs on their bushes, and some even put lights out. That's way too much, in my opinion.

@StarzAbove Wow, that's as bad as Christmas. Some people here in the neighborhood hang plastic eggs on their bushes, and some...

In my best friends neighborhood, there is a couple that decorates to the extreme for almost every holiday! They have a couple of sheds out back just full of stuff! I went to see my friend the other day, and they had to have at least 50 plastic statues of bunnies in their yard, lol!

Yes, with Christian things. Not the Easter eggs.