A day never goes by without Trump accusing President Obama of something. Today it was the release of Gitmo prisoners, saying that 122 had been released by President Obama when in fact 112 of them were released by President Bush. President Obama only released 9. Big difference. Being president he should get his stories straight before making demeaning accusations towards anyone, especially an ex-president. He has more conspiracy theories than a dog has fleas!

He still hasn't given any proof of the wiretapping of Trump Tower, because there isn't any.

Image for post A day never goes by without Trump accusing President Obama of something.   Today it was the release of Gitmo prisoners, saying that 122 had been released by President Obama when in fact 112 of them were released by President Bush.  President Obama only released 9.   Big difference.   Being president he should get his stories straight before making demeaning accusations towards anyone, especially an ex-president.   He has more conspiracy theories than a dog has fleas!
StarzAboves avatar Politics
11 32
The people are still deciding if StarzAbove is right or wrong. Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2515615

Wow! I hope all the news stations picks up on this and gives it wide distribution. Trump has to go.

All of this is divert our attention, starz.
We should be talking about his plan to deal with n. korea

@2515716

Trump doesn't know the meaning of facts.

@2515691

The point is that Trump lied AGAIN!

@2515832

Not being bitchy at all, that's not my style. I just said why argue, not with me but with others.

@2516466

You sure had me fooled.

@2515726

That's exactly what I said. Why the argument?

@2515830

You argue with everyone, but not me this time, and I didn't say you were arguing with me.

@2515726

Not disputing what you are saying Bozette. I was simply providing another source of information. I think we can both agree that no one source can or should be trusted 100%. Just like the number of those who were released and returned to terrorist activities cannot be accurately assessed. Nobody knows.

What is the point...unless it's like Tiff sez...pathetic.

There were 242 detainees at Guantanamo when Obama came into office in January 2009. There were 41 left when Trump took office. I'll let you do the math.
This is from CNN, Not Fox.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/19/p...-bay-transfer/

@JustJimColo There were 242 detainees at Guantanamo when Obama came into office in January 2009. There were 41 left when Trump...

This is just another one of his diversions, because it's getting a little too hot in the kitchen.

@dru18 This is just another one of his diversions, because it's getting a little too hot in the kitchen.

It won't be long now, every day this paranoid president comes out with more lies and innuendoes. Even the Republicans are waking up to the fact that he's not a stable person.

At least one of these stories is false.

A closer look at the facts reveals that 93 percent of the 122 detainees were released before former President Barack Obama took office.

According to a September 2016 report from the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, 113 of the 122 prisoners were released under former President George W. Bush’s administration.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics...prisoners.html

Anonymous