+1

About child employment.

Every kid over the age of 10 or so desperately wants to get a job and start feeling like a member of the human race, but it is a crime to give a kid a job. That is why the kids never learn the relationship that we call employment. The country forces them to pretend to be children for eight more years after childhood has ended, treats them like it's a crime to be teenagers, and then scolds them because they have not learned the work ethic.

The culture will collapse. All cultures eventually collapse. A collapse is followed by a dark age. Imagine Nottingham, the sheriff has tanks, and Robin Hood spends all his time playing games on his cellphone.

SmartAZs avatar People & Celebrities
2 5

My 14 year old and my 9 year old daughters both want to get a job so they can earn their own money. My son who is 10 is content with playing his video games. As soon as my oldest turned 16 she started applying and got a job quickly.

If a kid wants to work let em but that is just my opinion

🦋

@2517368

Yes, assuming they know what to do. Most kids don't know what to do and there is a strong feeling among adults that they should not be allowed to do anything.

Anonymous