-13

Debating is like verbal badminton... You hope to play with someone better than you...so you can improve your game. Amirite?

Of course...there are ppl who don't like playing at ALL... Perhaps...they might get in the "game" so to speak...one of these days... But I understand.

Image for post **Debating is like verbal badminton...** //You hope to play with someone **better** than you...so you can improve your game.// **Amirite?**
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
10 18

Not really....Wait, i mean...Not really!!!....

What exactly does being the top debater get you?

That title and a $1.50 will get you a cup of coffee...that's what..

Rather volleyball myself...

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Disagree +4Reply
@2517498

True. And there are about 5 ppl I am hoping will come through...

Sorry I ain't a debating type of person. I just like to have fun.

🦋

It's pointless. Nobody changes; there is no convincing people to believe what I do. They're programmed or something, brainwashed by aliens I think.

@JerryHendrickson It's pointless. Nobody changes; there is no convincing people to believe what I do. They're programmed or...

That's how 98% of people feel about it..

That's why, when you take away the drama and fluff, it's really nothing but a waste of time..

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Disagree +2Reply
@DandyDon That's how 98% of people feel about it.. That's why, when you take away the drama and fluff, it's really nothing...

You know Dandy... You can go on about saying politics is drama and fluff...but someone still has to become elected...and is that possible without some drama and fluff?

@Sukiesnow You know Dandy... You can go on about saying politics is drama and fluff...but someone still has to become...

During the process of being elected.. yes..

After the fact...No

Whatever side you chose, nothing anyone says or does on the other side is going to change your mind...(okay..one or two in a million might).

You honestly think i could change your mind about Trump?...Nope and i wouldn't even try.

That's why if i get on political posts, it wont be on anti-Trump posts..

If i'm gong to waste my time, i'll waste it singing with the choir..

You debate..... and i'll avoid drama..

Life will be peaches and cream..

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Disagree +1Reply
@DandyDon During the process of being elected.. yes.. After the fact...No Whatever side you chose, nothing anyone says or...

I don't get what you are saying...are you saying that AFTER the election...there can be drama and fluff? But NOT before?

Refer to my question above.

@Sukiesnow I don't get what you are saying...are you saying that AFTER the election...there can be drama and fluff? But NOT...

No, during the election i can understand having drama..debating..

After, it's a waste of time..

@DandyDon No, during the election i can understand having drama..debating.. After, it's a waste of time..

Well, yes...that's what I figure, too... But even before the election...you always acted like it was a waste of your time.

@Sukiesnow Well, yes...that's what I figure, too... But even before the election...you always acted like it was a waste of...

Really it is...

People like to act like it really means something but in the end it doesn't..

Play a game of chess instead...that's more productive..

Until someone gets mad and hits you in the face with the ball, it happens a lot more often verbally

Anonymous