-10

Pee should have a radioactive Colour...so you know if someone has washed their hands. Amirite?

Image for post **Pee should have a radioactive Colour...so you know if someone has washed their hands.** //Amirite?//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
10 20
@2517503

Never share a bag of potato chips with a guy...
You just never know.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply
@2517503

No kidding... And it's fine...aaarrrggghhh...

Mothers: haven't you been training your kids??

It goes along with brushing the damn teeth.

@2517503

Yes! Of course... And it bears being repeated until we have everyone trained....ha....

@2517503

Girls I have known have told me that most guys seem to have no idea how to wash even in the shower. Letting the water run over your junk once a week isn't cleaning it eek smilie

Where I work, there is a huge push by management for people to wash their hands regularly. It's because everyone shares keyboards and phones as nobody has their own desk. Everyone i see leaving the bathroom seems to wash their hands properly. I've never seen that anywhere else.

@OzSurfer Where I work, there is a huge push by management for people to wash their hands regularly. It's because everyone...

You don't have your own desk? That's awful.... Why not.... I'll bet mgmt has their own desks and possibly offices....

@Sukiesnow You don't have your own desk? That's awful.... Why not.... I'll bet mgmt has their own desks and possibly offices....

Yes! management on the top floor all have their own desks and offices. We plebs on all the other floors... about 700 of us, mostly casual employees all have cubicles and it's first come first serve as to where you sit. Once they had to allocate people cubicles randomly because people were fighting over their favourite spots. Welcome the the new world of casual employment.

@Sukiesnow Get another job. ASAP

I'd love to! If I'd told you how many I'd applied for in the last two years you probably wouldn't believe me eek smilie

@OzSurfer I'd love to! If I'd told you how many I'd applied for in the last two years you probably wouldn't believe me

You know that saying about Persistence? Persistence conquers all....without persistence you are nothing...etc...

When you feel weary and discouraged...take a page from that saying...

@Sukiesnow You know that saying about Persistence? Persistence conquers all....without persistence you are...

Thanks!... oh but how come persistence with jobs is considered a good thing, but with a relationship it's considered stalking? Can't we reverse it for a while?... it'd make things easier hehe smilie

I just realized I need to learn to think more...cause I never thought about that till now. I ain't eating tater chips from the guys or accepting hugs crs smilie

A sailor and a soldier are in a bathroom. The soldier gets ready to leave and the sailor says, "In the Navy, they taught us to wash our hands after using the bathroom." The soldier replied, "In the Army, they taught us not to pee on our hands."

If your pee is any different from yellow then something is really wrong with your kidneys

Vitamin B2 is a water soluble dye that turns urine bright yellow. When the color fades, it's time for another dose.