Balous avatar People & Celebrities
12 57

I've been here for almost three months.
First one i have ever been on.
Many great people.

Tiff is correct, not that many who post regularly. Im guilty .

She is not.

Welcome to the site. I am not sure what the official number is here, I just know that you will find the most amazing group of people on it. I hope you enjoy your time here

🦋

Serenity knows the accurate answer for the number of members, but yeah, it's growing for what I see. I've noticed some of the new members stay and that's cool, and some of them are posting too. Not all post, though. Some just answer.

@2518027

Thanks, friend. Nice to see you too. It's been awhile!

@2518039

It sure does. I just stumbled upon this site recently.

@2518047

There are quite a few ex-SH members that I hooked up with on Facebook. I shared this site on my wall when I found out about it and a few of them have joined.

Thanks for the information. Yes, I'm liking the site so far. I'll get more comfortable as I learn how to navigate through it.

Been here since June of 2015 which is when the Feffelonian Empire, otherwise known as SodaHead, went belly up without notice.

So, Balou, how in the heck have you been??? Long time no see. WELCOME!

I have no idea how many, and have no way of finding out. But we do need more good people like yourself joining.

Good to see you here Balou, my friend. How have you been?

So good to see you here, Balou! Was good catching up with you after a couple years!

This comment was deleted.
@2518002

I agree, and it's good to see them here.

@2519046

No, I was asking you? Looks like you've gotten your MOJO back? lol

@2519052

Good, we like your mojo. lol hehe smiliehehe smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilie

@2518002

Great! I said it's not my opinion. Just what I read from someone who portrays being an expert on these matters.
I didn't say anyone was a sock account. I just applied what I read from the expert. Maybe you should straighten THAT person out.

@2518015

Thank you, DS. It's much appreciated.

@Balou Thank you, DS. It's much appreciated.

I wasn't accusing you of anything. I was warning you about some people's attitudes towards new members :)

@2518015

What is wrong with my comment? I just paraphrased what I read from another member who has been here a long time.

@2518032

Again, that was not MY opinion, just what I read. But that "here say" does seem to carry a lot of weight around here.
I'm a conservative leaning, moderate male. So I notice some things :).

@2518050

No need. I'm good. Thanks.

@2518028

Comments like that are what discourage new members. It almost did it to me, or at least kept me from making comments or asking questions. Makes one feel like they are under a microscope, ya know?

@2518053

Thanks. I'm good. I'm sure that this person in particular will block me sooner or later because I lean a bit to the right and my inhibitions about commenting are gone..

I'm doing well. Going through a divorce but shit happens.

Welcome aboard, Baloo!

Thanks!

@Balou Thanks!

You're very welcome. smile smilie

@2517961

Your question is vague. What do you mean?

@2517981

No, you are reading more into it than what it is. I was just making an observation.

Anonymous