+5

Before you go to a massage therapist, you should brush your teeth and use mouthwash if need be.

We are here to help you but our effectiveness depends upon relaxation. The client picks up on our body language just like anyone else. Great massage going on; the client is relaxed... I go to finish with the head and neck? Garbage can smacks me right across the face. The client can tell something is wrong.... Massage ruined by bad breath.

Image for post Before you go to a massage therapist, you should brush your teeth and use mouthwash if need be.
JerryHendricksons avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
2 13

I dont see the relation exactly but sure thing

@Sunny_the_skeptic I dont see the relation exactly but sure thing

Getting a massage is very relaxing and the client can feel if something is wrong with the therapist because our hands are on them. If something is bothering us they can tell.

Jerry, people should clean their mouth before going.....anywhere.

And if they have a problem and know they are going to be close up and personal.....a mint goes a long way.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply
@2517867

Someone's breath can smell worse than any ass.

@2517876

Tiff, it was horrible. I was all happy and nice helping this woman lose her pain when the toxic green smog came.

@2517867

What kind of nurse are you? General? Emergency?

@2517877

Yeah, you can't very well tell people to brush their teeth and was their nasty asses before they have an emergency can you?

@2517867

While going to college my eldest daughter was a nurse assistant for a few years at a city hospital, and she told some horror stories. I honestly don't think I could have handled that job.

Anonymous