+10

If Trump was completely the same but an elected Democrat, Republicans would complain about his family values of 5 kids over the course of 3 marriages and the fact that he doesn't pay federal income tax. Of course, as a Republican, he gets a free pass.

Image for post If Trump was completely the same but an elected Democrat, Republicans would complain about his family values of 5 kids over the course of 3 marriages and the fact that he doesn't pay federal income tax. Of course, as a Republican, he gets a free pass.
Mcflys avatar Politics
2 13

If Hillary was completely the same but a Republican, Democrats would complain that she's a war hawk, that she abandoned our brave in Benghazi, and that she is an anti woman-woman due to her standing by her man over the Lewinski "fun time in the mouth"s.

@JerryHendrickson If Hillary was completely the same but a Republican, Democrats would complain that she's a war hawk, that she...

Remember how the Dems all said that Romney was just a rich old white man? They'd say the same about Hillary except for her being a woman.

I've said many times - for what I see, too many people vote for the party, not the candidate, and they'll oppose the others, no matter what it says or do, and put blankets on their own side, no matter what it says or do. Until people stop doing this, stuff like you're talking about will keep happening.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +4Reply

And the Democrats get to complain. If he was a Democrat the Democrats would give him a free pass.

No, because Ronald Reagan had more than one marriage.

I doubt Reagan paid much in taxes either.

Income tax is unconstitutional.

http://www.futurescopes.com/wea...ried-more-once

Cezars avatar Cezar Disagree +1Reply

As a conservative, I can tell you that NO ONE in politics gets a free pass - at least no with me, and not with any of the conservatives I know.

However, seems that with libs, you get a free pass as long as the person is a liberal - point being is that liberal women in politics seem to encourage other women to get involved with politics, but if the woman is a conservative, they nearly want to lynch her.

And, as I seem to remember, Dems didn't have any problem with Slick Willie's "'it depends of what your definition of 'is' is" , and any of his other affairs.

@JerryHendrickson Blow jobs

Had to check. Amirite change "blow jobs" to "fun time in the mouth" randomly.

Of course! The party of hypocrisy strikes again!