+10

First World Problems. Please name one...

Image for post **First World Problems.**  //Please name one...//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
9 43

Damn! That toilet is plugged again!

@2518207

Isn't greed a basic human instinct?

@2518637

I do lust adore you...like anyone would... So yes...that is part of the First Freaking World...

@2518262

How long have you kept your pet?

Laziness.

@JerryHendrickson Laziness.

That could be part of it...true.

@Sukiesnow That could be part of it...true.

I followed your directions; you want us to name one problem. Pollution is another; particularly, toxic waste. We create a lot of it in the civilized world.

@JerryHendrickson I followed your directions; you want us to name one problem. Pollution is another; particularly, toxic waste. We...

And thank you for that... Good.

I'm just wondering, tho..if laziness might not be something everyone might have to a degree.....:)

Here's another one: what about a First World Problem being: my microwave doesn't work...snicker

Or: my ice cream maker. Damn! Now I have to make it the long way...ha...

@Sukiesnow And thank you for that... Good. I'm just wondering, tho..if laziness might not be something everyone might...

Yes but it's a really big problem here. Ever since the internet there are people who just sit around on their computers all day. Now I see that this was meant to be lighthearted where I answered it with seriousness.

@JerryHendrickson Yes but it's a really big problem here. Ever since the internet there are people who just sit around on their...

It's okay to be serious.... First World Problems can be funny in the way that they are ridiculous...

Yes...technology has come a long way...not much money is required for ppl to sit around ALL day on their computer.

@2518331

Sad husband...:)

The GPS on my phone doesn't work (which is true in my case). biggrin smilie

@PhilboydStudge The GPS on my phone doesn't work (which is true in my case).

Technology is pretty reliable... The more you get used to it...the more reliable it is to piss you off when something goes awry.

@Sukiesnow Technology is pretty reliable... The more you get used to it...the more reliable it is to piss you off when...

No kidding. My GPS works, but only sporadically, which really pisses me off. I'm on my way to a destination and all of a sudden it doesn't know where I am. When the map is finally refreshed it thinks I'm in a town miles away. It has a sick sense of humor sometimes.

@PhilboydStudge No kidding. My GPS works, but only sporadically, which really pisses me off. I'm on my way to a destination and...

Ha ha... A friend has an old stove....whenever he puts in a pizza....and sets the dial...it spins to wherever the stove thinks it should be.... Almost like it's haunted....

The third world and illegals are our problem.

A commie came up with the idea of "first world problems." So, it's stupid. tongue smilie

Cezars avatar Cezar Disagree +2Reply
@Cezar The third world and illegals are our problem. A commie came up with the idea of "first world problems." So...

It does have some merit. Compare yourself to an Iraqui....let's compare problems in your lives...oh man...I'm running out of double AA batteries...the Iraqui: Oh man...we might have to move in the dark of night...again....

@Sukiesnow It does have some merit. Compare yourself to an Iraqui....let's compare problems in your lives...oh man...I'm...

Those "third world problems" are right here in America too. I actually know people who have moved many times in the dark of night because they couldn't pay their rent. I get what you are saying but we have Chicago and other places that Americans lose their lives too. Every day our own cities become more unstable and unsafe. Are we importing crime?

@2518492

Not at all.

Cezars avatar Cezar Disagree +1Reply
@Cezar Anyone who believes in Communism is.

Why? No really... When they first told us what "Comunism" was...in school.... I thought: Not a bad idea!

@2518270

Heh heh!

My ice cream is too cold.......

but I still think the the 3rd world of you guys!, ...(joke)

Jaxxis avatar Jaxxi Agree +1Reply

Bad internet connection

liberals who want to turn us into a 3rd world country with their evil socialist beliefs,

while people who live under socialist rule drool over free countries like USA, snowflakes in USA are trying hard to turn western countries into 3rd world countries