Mazes avatar Music
2 7
The people are still deciding if Maze is right or wrong. Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

As if SteamPunk wasn't enough...there's more? chuckle

A friend in the UK is involved with SteamPunk... parties... teas... etc... We are behind...

@Sukiesnow As if SteamPunk wasn't enough...there's more? chuckle A friend in the UK is involved with SteamPunk...

Daft Punk has been around a lot longer than steampunk and the two are unrelated besides similar names.

@Sukiesnow Okay...I'll listen to your link...

I listened to half. They deserved a better name that "daft"... It's sort of more Michael Jackson type but the repetition could make it lest interesting...

What are people supposed to do after hearing a music post?

@Sukiesnow I listened to half. They deserved a better name that "daft"... It's sort of more Michael Jackson type but the...

I don't know, leave a comment? I just thought it was catchy so I posted it. I agree that it has an MJ vibe.

It was also released as a video only 3 days ago, so it's new music that most people haven't heard yet.

Anonymous